Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #1751
Lil Kinz
Gingersister is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the Front Page updates helpful for events webkinz world has! The GEV is also very helpful! I Hope i get one of the webkinz, my little brother would love that as a birthday gift, also, assuming the winners just get the code, he wouldnt have to do something with the plushie!!
Gingersister is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #1752
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the ability to be able to trade and knowing i'm getting a fair trade. I also love the daily chat thread in the GE area and all the wonderful friends that I have met here its truly like a second family to me.
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #1753
Lil Kinz
cocopuffs188 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The thing that helps me the most on Webkinz Insider is the updates on the front page. They tell me everything new going on in Webkinz World.

WEBKINZ INSIDER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU JUSTIN AND WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

if i won [which i doubt] i would like the whimsy dragon because i already have the basset hound. thankyou guys, u rock!!!!!

stay cool
Old 07-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #1754
Webkinz :)

BeatlesFan22 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WI feature I find most helpful is the games tips, tricks, and hints because it helped me win a Wacky Zingoz 600 trophy and many others!
BeatlesFan22 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #1755
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

Gosh.. only one feature? I guess if I can only choose one, it would be advance notice of what the rare is going to be.. But there are so many good features, that it's hard to really say that only one is significant.
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:41 PM   #1756
katydid1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think it's the recipes. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I get exclusive items in the trading room when I trade recipes.

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:: bas:

katydid1212 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #1757
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

i think the best feature that has helped me the most is the wi gev!!!! i'd be lost without it even now!!!! thanks for keeping it so up to date!!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #1758
pudgy is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the support from all WI's members so helpful. It is great to have such a strong community helping you through small problems and everyone working together in order to solve different problems. Its also great how fast news travels here. I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #1759

tawn has a spectacular aura abouttawn has a spectacular aura about

I like the Curio Shop information center so that I can figure out when the rares I need will be available for sale.
tawn is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #1760
bermudiancheer14113

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

I think the most helpful part of Webkinz Insider is the Webkinz news because as soon as something new happens it is posted there. It is very helpful to know the news and updates.
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania