Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #1741
Webkinz :)

HOGfreak is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the front page and the future pets part is the most helpful b/noone
else tells you those things before they do!:toucan:

Rocks!
HOGfreak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #1742
SmileeProductions™

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the front page, and the Name help the most helpful!

~Rukia
Rukia is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #1743
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

I love the insider because it posts the time I should go to Artie's for those rare items. Because of artie I have purschased a bowling alley, things for my Anicent, and Medivial rooms. With the clubhouse down there is no way to get these items.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #1744
GrandmaPam56 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite feature is the home page because it offers all the latest clues & news in Webkinz World! Thanks for bringing back the contest!
GrandmaPam56 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #1745
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

I love the open forum thread. It's great to ask other members questions! No mater what you need to know...someone will have the answer!!!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #1746
Gift Guru

mishl486 is just really nicemishl486 is just really nice

While there are MANY features of WI that I love, I think the most helpful one for me would be the advance notice of the curio shop rare's.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #1747

dogy2197 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most valuable and helpful part of Webkinz Insider has to be the Forum. Here you can debate, and people can tell you your answers to questions, but the site is really helpful and I sure hope I win! The Forum gauruntees answers that are always correct, and I love Webkinz Insider in all!:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:
dogy2197 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #1748
Lil Kinz
jennilu is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the information on the front page...it's nice to have the news right there when you come to the site! Thanks WI!!

jennilu
jennilu is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #1749
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

maybe the place where they tell you the times of the rares

---------- CrabCake added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

and mostly everything but i think the rares are a good start. And the recipes too

Last edited by CrabCake; 07-18-2008 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #1750
Webkinz070809 is an unknown quantity at this point

What helps me most?
Probably the Daily Activities because if i dont want to go on webkinz I can look here to see when I should go on to do those activities.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania