Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #1731
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the houses section,or the games section the best. As it helps give me ideas for houses,and to help know more about the games and the game tropheys.
Minabug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #1732
16bubblevball

16bubblevball is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think all of it helps me the most! I could never find all the info thats on the front page by myself and its really nice that people like to tlak in the forum and help me find a pet name or anything else i need
Old 07-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #1733

BroadwayBeauty is an unknown quantity at this point

I find alot of things very helpful to me such as......

-The forum is amazing, like no other i have seen. Not only are the members amazing and kind on here but they even give you the heads up. Its cool to talk to people on here because it feels like your talking to them in person. Thank you for making a forum that is a wonderful place for everyone.

-The recipes section is awesome because it teaches me to be a great chef and help me feed my pets. Its cool to look at the food and discorver new ones that you havent seen. the recipes are very helpful to know because now i know lots of things to cook.Thank you for making such useful section.

-The items section it very usful because whenever i need to find a item i need that is rare for my pets room, i look in there to see what would look good. Its very helpful because it shows you a picture and even gives you the price! So if i need to know a price for a rare item, i can just come here to know what i am up for. Thank you for making this section too.

-Info section helps me to get the 411 on webkinz. Thank you for it.

-The webkinz information section is awesome. It has everything you need in it. Thank you for making it.

- The links lead to some pretty cool sites that i like to visit but they are not as good as here. Thank you for showing me some cool sites.

And finally my favorite:

The home page. Well most websites have a very boring and non-exciting home page but some websites do. This websites homepage is amazing and gives you all the information you need for the day. I come on daily now just to find out what is going on. If i wouldn't have joined i would have no information. It has everything you could possibly need to know in it. I love everything on the homepage. Thank you for making a homepage that is exciting and always up to date. :]

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :]

PS:I may not win, i hope i do though but good luck to everyone. The one who wins totally deserves a awesome prize.

Old 07-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #1734

nabbyabby is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the section on the curio shop the most helpful and informative. Before reading it, I had no idea that there were different levels!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #1735
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

The thing I find most helpful is the section on rare item times at the Curio Shop. I haven't yet reached Level 7 on my Asian account and don't have a European, so it's nice to find out the what for American accounts and the when for Asian.
missi is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #1736
pumpkinissmashed

PrincessJenn is on a distinguished road

the gem hunt guide on which gems were in which mines was the biggest help ever! i had been stuck on two gems for what seemed like forever but now i have two crowns of wonder thanks to WI!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #1737
stellablue8
stellablue has a spectacular aura about

I was drawn to this website by the apparently accuracy of the lists....rares, seasonal, etc. My daughter finds the pics of other people rooms to be helpful. I also love the curio shop updates...thanks!

tom
stellablue is offline Male
Old 07-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #1738

Robyn is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the front page headlines to be the most helpful.Thanks for asking.
:bas:
Robyn is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #1739

pickwicknt is on a distinguished road

I find the most helpful - the GEV for trading and valuing. My daughter loves that I can access any recipe she wants to make. The naming forum is great for ideas as well as being able to view others rooms. And finally, the job center. I don't want to do any job. I want to do the jobs that I like and do well at in order to make the most money so I need to know what time they're on.
Thanks for having all this information at our fingertips!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #1740
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

I think GEV is the best and also the recipes
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania