Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #1721
Lil Kinz
corrieannerules is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I thought I new a lot about webkinz until I saw Webkinz Insider for the first time. All of it is extremley helpful, like know ing when things will happen up until alomost 2 weeks. But I think the most helpful thing in the whole Webkinz Insider site is probably the Webkinz future pets part so I can reserve the new pet and register it before anyone even knows that pet is made (especially the new drey wolf:gwolf!

corrieannerules
corrieannerules is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #1722
Webkinz :)

Liz727 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:bas:I think that the most helpful part of WI would be the home page. I think this because it keeps me up to date on new pets, soon to be retired pets, upcoming events in Webkinz World, and my favorite: the solving of new recipes!:bas:
Liz727 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:51 PM   #1723
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

There are so many helpful features about webkinz insider. I felt lost when they took away the curio shop information. That was the first thing that got me hooked on WI. I also love all of the helpful game tips and job tips. I guess the most helpful of all is the WI News and Announcements. It tells us all of the new webkinz that are being released, what's being retired, new items, retired items, and all of the breaking news articles that make the front page. I find out so much from the News and Announcements.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #1724
Lil Kinz
kdk2412 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like how it keeps me updated on all the latest stuff like recipes and when you tell us when the webkinz will be retired so we can get them before they aren't in stores anymore.

Thanks!you really make webkinz easier for me!
Old 07-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #1725

webkinzloverpal219 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature I think is most helpful is the Front Page. I think this because as soon as something new in Webkinz world happens its posted right up to date on the front page. Also because it saves me time.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #1726
Multiple - Just Ask
Gift Guru

thellamalady is a jewel in the roughthellamalady is a jewel in the rough

I love the whole website! - but I think the most helpful is the WIGEV.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #1727
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

The feature I find most helpful is the subscribed threads. It makes it easy for me to keep up with a number of threads at one time.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #1728
janeben
Rainbow Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?
the front page is helpful enough! Nevermind the website, you always have such cool new information! i also really like WIGEV it is so helpfull!

Rainbow Girl is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #1729
megg is an unknown quantity at this point

What do I find the most helpful? For me, its all the great up to the minute news on new arrivals and games.:easter:
Old 07-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #1730
Lil Kinz

choxiechic95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful feature on Webkinz Insider is the cookbook and the Housez sections. I like being able to make new and cool recipes and to get ideas for a room. WI rox!!!!

~I am the proud owner of 17 webkinz!!! if anyone would please tell me if they hear ANYTHING about a dachshund webkinz. i really want one!!!!

here are my pets:
:chi::cs::gr::lion::rbt::samoyed::seal::wt:
and their names (in order) :
Mallomar,Atticus,Penny,Rocket Dog,Candy,Cocoa,Orangina,Sunshine,Carlisle,Iorek, Mose,Moonstone,Willoughby,Herbert,Sparkles,Bella and Scarlett.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania