Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #1711
hey there (:
Webkinz :)

Adri1997 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

The profiles help me because you can talk to people, make friends, and decorate it.
Adri1997 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #1712
Lil Kinz
Julenick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the most helpful part of WI is the forums. I have found a lot of helpful information there, useful decorating tips, game hints, and tons of things to help me out. I really like WI as a whole because it keeps everyone up to date on what's going on and helps people by providing lots of useful information for them Thank you WI for everything you do. It means a lot to all of us.:clyde::ph::ppony::abn:
Julenick is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #1713
Lil Kinz
piratemeatball is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the wI for everything. Right now it is helping me with rare items and trophys, Rock on insider.
piratemeatball is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:38 PM   #1714
wjmc9qq3

sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

I think that the most helpful feature on webkinz insider is the poll section in the forum because you get other members opinions
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #1715
Lil Kinz
Pabbzrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Personally, The part of WI I find most helpful is the front page (top stories) beacause it gives you info. about new pets, new foods, PSI news, and etc. Its a great thing for me because it keeps me up to date on everything happening in webkinz world. I love WI!

Pabbzrox <3
~Owner of 20 webkinz~

:bokbok::cs::kanga::lion::pig::rdr::sch:: snake:
Pabbzrox is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #1716
Gifted

kscoot is on a distinguished road

The thing I find most helpful about WebkinzInsider is the sharing of information. I know if I can't figure something out someone already has and has posted information how to do it. If not I can ask. Thanks!
Old 07-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #1717
kaylaspot1996

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

I think the most succesful WI feature is the Webkinz section.
It lets us know about upcoming webkinz and shows us the retierd and the ones still around

Thanks WebkinzInsider!!
-Kayla
Old 07-18-2008, 12:43 PM   #1718
I'm a dancing
Gift Guru

1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold1220panda is a splendid one to behold

The most useful part of WebkinzInsider for me would be Open Mike. It gives people a chance to talk about webkinz, their friends, to chat, and for most important to me, express their thoughts. When I needed some questions I went to open Mike and everyone was being very repsectful and kind. Thats my favorite place to be on WI and I luv it!
~1220panda
1220panda is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:44 PM   #1719

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

I find the upcoming webkinz section the most helpful. It makes it easier to plan witch webkinz to get next!

jeLlyBeAn1573
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #1720

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
Well, there are so many, it's hard to pick one. I think the one that is most useful is knowing what the rare item is for the day. It's one of the first things i check everyday (after doing a job at the employment center, lol). Thanks for the great site!

Mom to Moothilda
bsburn99
bsburn99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania