Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

RahRah107 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Webkinz Insider is so helpful. It's hard to choose a favorite part! But I think that the most helpful feature to me is how you can see new Webkinz before they come out and you can see new things that are going to happen in Webkinz World. Webkinz Insider does a great job and it's awesome! Keep up the GREAT work, WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #162
Fuzzy is a

fuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of lightfuzzy306 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

i think the Job Center(even though threre are alot more useful feautures)
but i find the Job Center Schedule is the most useful because i use it all the times
sometimes i want to do this specific job and all i have to do is look up the job center schedule
it is really helpful
fuzzy306 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #163
flyersfreak17

The Webkinz Insider Feature that helps me the most would be the Recipes section, whenever i want to make a certain food and dont feel like wasting money finding recipes one on my own webkinzinsider is always there for me and my webkinz pets. it also shows great pictures on new or unsolved recipes.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #164
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

the feature that helps me the most on webkinzinsider is knowing when there is a rare item in the curio shop.

Thanks!! webkinzstar77 =)
Old 07-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #165
Lil Kinz
SNIFFER is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I find the home page and forum most helpful because the home page keeps me up to date with the new Webkinz stuff and the forum answers any questions that I have. WebkinzInsider is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNIFFER. :lion::rbt:
SNIFFER is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #166
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Which WI feature do you find most helpful? ---> Well it is a toss up between the WI News and Announcements area (because I can always get the latest info there and a heads up on what new webbies are coming out next) OR the Curio shop time table at the top of the page (because I can find out what the next rare item will be and when it is in the shop).
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #167
ill webkinz dominate

webkinzgaia is on a distinguished road

Webkinzinsider is the most helpful when they give me information on upcoming events in ww, Tell me all the new and soon to be retired webkinz, give me names for my Cute and Cuddly webkinz, When moderators Tell me what to do and what not to do, And finally They let me make wonderful freinds in ww!
webkinzgaia is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #168

GanzChica has disabled reputation

News and Announcements
Old 07-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #169
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

The feature that I find to be most helpful, while there are many, is the WIGEV. I enjoy trading, and I feel that the WIGEV's values are the most fair. I find the guide extremely helpful not just in valuing items, but also as a guide as to what items existed and whterh they are rare, cso, exclusive, etc.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #170

cowy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The section that helps me the most has to be look what i got because when i am looking for new webkinz i can find out where they got them and try to get one for myself.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania