Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #1611
Gifted

cowjess12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the houses so I can get alot of unigque ideas!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 08:44 AM   #1612
pandagirl52
Webkinz :)

pandagirl52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the recipie area helps me the most so I can make new food for my pets that I didnt know how to make before.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 AM   #1613
Lil Kinz

becky-xox is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the rare item forum is the most helpful because you can read what rare items u have and what items u dont and i also think the front page is helpful too
becky-xox is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 08:46 AM   #1614
For Trades Only
Gifted

flowergirlesl is on a distinguished road

The recipes section in WI helps me the most. Whenever I want to cook up something nutritious for my webkinz, with items that I have, I always look at the recipes section! Thanks WI!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #1615
87green71

Which Webkinzinsider feature do you find the most helpful? The front page because it has all the news about upcoming webkinz features and all sorts of news about webkinz that ganz doesn't tell us about. Also, the Future Webkinz page because it tells you all the upcoming webkinz.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:48 AM   #1616
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

I think the GE is the most helpful. If you missed a holiday, you can get the item you missed. You can complete collections there too.
CutieKitty is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #1617
froogyluveralways

cutie1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I think that these 2 are my fav. because I can't choose.
My first fav. is the front page! I like that because I can know all the up to date things happening in webkinz world. Also I like the forum helping me with names. Like, I just got a gekco and someone thought of the name geico! So that is my fav. things about webkinz insider.com

i luv webkinz! all 8! my newest-:gecko: geico!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #1618
jfaneuf
Gifted

jfaneuf is an unknown quantity at this point

The sections that explain how to do the games and academy stuff. =)
Old 07-18-2008, 08:52 AM   #1619
nkatew

nkatie will become famous soon enough

I LOVE that all of the recipes for your stove, blender, and sandwich maker are here!!!!! it makes it sooo much easier than ending up with a pile of gak !!!
nkatie is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #1620
GRAMMYT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:lion:
View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I LOVE the FRONT PAGE breaking news. I check it out every day. I also always look for the Curio Shop news, under the forum page, to see what rare item is going to be for the day.
Thank you for all of your hard work!! I LOVE this website!!:lion:
Blessing! GrammyT
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania