Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 01:48 AM   #1541
Lil Kinz
mschristina is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the webkinz information center regarding the curio shop. I find it to be the most helpful in finding rare items.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 AM   #1542
Lil Kinz
Sparkling03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The recipes are the most helpful. We use them every day and I've referred all my friends here to use them.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:13 AM   #1543
madeepie
Gifted

madisonsnaric has a spectacular aura aboutmadisonsnaric has a spectacular aura about

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Well, I'd have to say its the front page or "Home" page. You can see all of the new things going on in Webkinz World. I know a pets PSI even before it's announced by Ganz on Webkinz! I know the seasonal gifts before they even arrive in my dock...I know all the new pets months before they're out...It's just a great place to learn all the news!
madisonsnaric is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:22 AM   #1544
Lil Kinz
nu1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the home page up to date new. All the new recipes,games & new webkinz coming soon are all very helpful to enjoy the world better!!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:24 AM   #1545
Lil Kinz

lauralou1079 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful thing on , if I had to decide would be the forum. I had no idea that you could win trophies from playing games! It has motivated me to get started, and win some.
lauralou1079 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:29 AM   #1546
Lil Kinz

imariseca is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say that the help section has been the most helpful for me...
imariseca is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #1547
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Wow... I don't know if I can narrow it down to just one. Hmm... the features that I use the most are... WI GEV, cookbook, game section (has taught me how to play a few of the games successfully), and I have made some wonderful friends in the GE and GE chat section. Thank you for running such a helpful and wonderful site. (Oh, I can't forget to mention your timely breaking news updates.)
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 03:02 AM   #1548
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I love the Job Center. We just discovered it and it has helped me pick good times for my young daughter to do easy jobs. Thanks.

Charmaine
Chariac is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 03:13 AM   #1549
Webkinz :)

Kattinz is on a distinguished road

Th WenkinzInsider.Com feature that I find most helpful is Arte's Curio Shop.

You guys are great, I love this site!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:20 AM   #1550
gizgad
Webkinz :)

Gizgad is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the help with naming pets. I can always find unique and interesting names there. This is a wonderful site with loads of good info for everyone.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania