Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #1531
Lil Kinz
tommyboehme is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
I honestly find all the features of Webkinz Insider helpful. Webkinz Insider is a great website for all webkinz users. Webkinz insider has answered many of my questions. Personally, I find forums to be the most helpful feature of all in webkinz insider. I find them most helpful because they answer questions from real people. Lastly, these questions that are asked relate to other's unanswered questions. I find Webkinz Insider to be a safe, fun, and convenient website for people of all ages.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 12:53 AM   #1532
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

How WI Helps Me The Most-- WI has a million guides that help me win almost all arcade game, the GE helps me get the items i dreamed of getting, Curio Shop sections help me get gems but the most important is the recipie section, i didn't even know tht webkinz recipies igsisted! thanks for making WI! I love it!
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:15 AM   #1533
celticknotqueen
Webkinz :)

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The most helpful ...I can't decide. The front page that shows new things and new webkinz released always makes me excited and anxious to hurry and run to the store and see if they have the new stuff yet. and I use the recipe pages often to send pretty food to friends just to say hi
Oh and I'm so happy you are able to warn us ahead of time when the rare items are in arte's shop again so i don't miss as many of the items. This site has truely enhanced mine and my daughter's love and interest in webkinz (hence our 93 webkinz between the 2 of us).
Thanks!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:15 AM   #1534

joymcg is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I love the Insider? Let me count the ways! I love everything, but the Rare Items info is very useful and time-saving. Thanks for all you do! I LOVE Webkinz!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #1535

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

The front page, the forum, wait actually I LOVE EVERYTHING about WI !!! However... the first thing that I do when I sign on is to look in the forum for the rare item of the day . That I believe is the most helpful!:luvfrog::pg::ppony::toucan:
rain62001 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:21 AM   #1536
Lil Kinz

Wcockerspaniel is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful feature in the webkinzinsider is THE FRONT PAGE. Everytime I visit here, I can see all the uptates going on in webkinz world EVERYDAY! Thank you so much.
Its very helpful in couple reasons.
1. New Items
2. New events in webkinz world
3. New recipes
4. New advertizements
5. New webkinz pets
6. Quick and accurate
7. Proof of things happening
These are the 7 things I like about you!!!!!^_^

Well thank you so much for all these helpful things. You guys make webkinz lot better and a funner place to play. Thank you so much. Arigato. (Japanese for thank you)
Well, I hope I can win a webkinz. Bye!!!!

---------- Wcockerspaniel added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

H, I just put a reponse. I hope you read it. I enjoy the Breaking News very very much. I am your # 1 fan!!! I hope I win any of those two webkinz!
I lUV

Last edited by Wcockerspaniel; 07-18-2008 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wcockerspaniel is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:24 AM   #1537
Lil Kinz
phireymama is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter and I love WI for the front page news. It's exciting to see the latest solved recipes, get a heads up on pet of the month, and all of the new things webkinz is coming out with. It's the best!!:easter:
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 AM   #1538

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I like the Please help section-I learned what to do with the 1000 coins, selling them back to w shop for 1000 dollars kincash, I learned to dig up my dog bone plant that was dormant for 3 weeks without a planting tag and now growing fine, and I am kept in the know what other are experiencing and don't feel alone- thinking my computer was doing all sorts of weird things. I really enjoy logging into webkinz insider to get all the news and pictures. Thanks for a great resource centre.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #1539
mink268

mink26 is on a distinguished road

what on WI helps me the most?
~
I find the front page the most helpfull! it tells me what I wat to know WHEN I want to know it! I'm glad that this place exist otherwise who knows where I would be!
~with best regaurds Mink26
mink26 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:35 AM   #1540
Leenie is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find most helpful is the "Breaking News" on the front page. It's so nice to be able to get all the latest important info. all right when I log on! Thanks for all you do!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania