Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #1511
Webkinz :)

topazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective sockstopazz1701 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I really like the recipe section. I also like the previews of the new pets.

:toucan:
topazz1701 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #1512
frootcup134

fruitcup134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider feature I think helps the most is the front page. It keeps me updated on all the new and exciting things happening on Webkinz.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #1513

robin2807 is an unknown quantity at this point

just about everything about WI helps lots of the threads that are help me!! threads i love the front page so i can upto date news, and last but not least by far thr rare thread.. i could continue to tell why and behere for a while but ill end for noe. thanks so much for have having such a great place to come to when i need to know somethin. you guys are aesome.!!!!
robin2807 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:04 PM   #1514
Lil Kinz
scullysheehan is an unknown quantity at this point

The news page

LS
Old 07-17-2008, 11:08 PM   #1515
Lil Kinz
Magic W is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful and most exciting feature on webkinzinsider is the "Future Webkinz" section of the site. That way I always know what's coming up next so I can know in advance what I want to get so I don't have to decide when a new webkinz comes out if I want to buy it or if the next one will be better. (And so I can get really excited for the new ones!)

I wish I had a
Old 07-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #1516
Lil Kinz
Motherbear is an unknown quantity at this point

My girls enjoy the recipes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #1517
autumnlwillard is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i'd say the job center
autumnlwillard is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #1518
Lil Kinz
spong172 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? Probbaly the biggest feature of all. The whole entire website.

Go Raccoons!:rac::rac::rac::rac::rac::rac:
Old 07-17-2008, 11:37 PM   #1519
Msbirdy543
Lil Kinz

msbirdy543 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy

Which Webkinz Insider Feature do I find the most helpful?
Well since you asked.....

Webkinz Insider is So helpful,
It is like a Webkinz central.

From News to Tips,
There are no Skips.

Forums and Lists,
No one can resist.

There are Secret Recipes,
And never any enemies(lol)

There are great members,
with great manners.

So you ask which feature is the best?
I think I have it well expressed.

Webkinz Insider has a ton of features,
More than 138724 school teachers.

They are all great, in their own way
You can use them everyday.

It is time I conclude this poem,
As I can't rhyme about every great feature, it would take too long-um.

Haha.
Just A poem I made up
Although Not my best.

Anyway,

Thanks so much!

Msbirdy543

To:
Everyone at
msbirdy543 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #1520
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

The feature I find most helpful on WI would probably have to be the WIGEV! Thank you for all the hard work you put into that, it makes trading so much easier!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania