Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

starlitt35 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

i dont know if its considered a feature but i love knowing what webkinz are comeing out next it makes me feel speciel when i know someting before anyone else!!
starlitt35 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #142
Gift Guru

Lioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter covered
Lioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter coveredLioness is glitter covered

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

For me the most helpful feature of WI is the general discussion threads. If there is anything happening on WW, any issue I'm having with my account, or any rumor I have heard, there is usually a thread there to answer my questions by the time I even go to look for an answer!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #143
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

I think that know what rares are in the Curio
Shop and when is the most helpful.
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #144
mitchem0829
Gifted

mitchem0829 is on a distinguished road

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the forum the most helpful on WI. I use it everyday when I do my creativity class. I like to enter the contest such as this one. I get hints on earning trophies and kc. I also like the somebody help section. I enjoy helping those newer than me with things I have discovered from the site.

I also enjoy the Webkinz Information Center. I like to know ahead of time the daily activities and map out ahead of time when I am going to the employment office.

This really is a tough question to answer, I love the whole site.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #145

slyvester11 is an unknown quantity at this point

<"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?">

I find the house section of our forum helpful because it gives great new ideas for starting a new room for your webkinz.

I alos find the different groups that have seperated the different catigories in our forum helpful because it makes it easier to to find eaxactly where you want to go!

Another part of webkinzinsider i find helpful is just the raandom talk area because you can talk about anything in webkinz world and you can also get to know people!

Thanks Webkinzinsider Staff!!!!!
And great job!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of 37 webkinz
newest a toco toucan:toucan:!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOO
-----Slyvester11
slyvester11 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #146
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I find all sections of WI helpful but these are some that are SUPER helpful! But these are some that i look at all the time!

The "Somebody Help" Section the most helpful cause it helps me ALOT!

also the "Help I need a Pet name" section cause i got alot of good names and are still getting them!

Also the "Arte's rare items of the day" Now i know if i want the item and so i don't need to waste time every hour looking for the rare and trying to figure out what it is.

The games section. now i know how to win a trophy from every game that has a trophy!

Oh and the front page. Defenatly the front page.

As i said everything is super helpful the ones i listed are the ones that always helped me.
I know its long but its a tie between those! its hard to choose! Thanks for doing all these contests!
Is the most helpful webkinz site ever and it is the best webkinz site ever!

Last edited by Webkinzgirl427; 07-17-2008 at 09:24 AM..
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #147

65ee is an unknown quantity at this point

the feature i find the most helpful is the WGEV

Even though i'm not Gifted ( yet ) I love to find out fair trades in the trading room and just how rare my items are
Old 07-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #148

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

in webkinzinsider there are many features that i love and that are very helpful to me. the one that's most helpful to me would have to be the news on the front page. it tells me all the new stuff thats happening in webkinz world, the new pets, the pet of month, and more!
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:22 AM   #149

basketballgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find most helpful is the open mike section, because you get to talk and interact with some of the coolest people from around the country. Thank you for coming up with that awesome idea WebkinzInsider!
basketballgirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:22 AM   #150

bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true
bballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be truebballmars is too good to be true

I think that the most helpful thing is the front page news! knowing that you are getting the real thing and not just rumers is a great feeling! Also the job center and the "i need a name" section.
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania