Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #1461
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

For me it is a toss up between the Somebody Help Me section and the News and Announcements.

I know if WI has news it is real and confirmed. And I can be assured that I am not the only person experiencing a glitch because I can come here and get the fix or know that others are in the same boat.

Thank you WI founders, admin, mods, and members for creating such a wonderful community!
millieroo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #1462
ilovepoodles95
Webkinz :)

tubesocks is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite feature, is well, the front page! I can easily access the latest and most important Webkinz news just by typing in the URL! It's great! It saves time and keeps me on top of things. Ha ha, we all know we like to be the first one in your group of friends to announce the next Webkinz to be retired. Heck, the only reason i bought my toucan :toucan: today was because you guys said that it's on the retired list!
tubesocks is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #1463

haluecht is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the feature thats most helpful for me on webkinz insider is the curio shop gem hunt part it helped me get the crown of wonder
haluecht is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 PM   #1464
dancedoll95
Gifted

dancedoll95 will become famous soon enough

i like the recipe book the best
dancedoll95 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #1465
Gift Guru

tpfkb2 is a jewel in the roughtpfkb2 is a jewel in the rough

The WebkinzInsider feature that I find the most helpful is the WI GEV, it is really great to know the value of items especially when trading!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #1466
zoeclo is an unknown quantity at this point

i LOVE webkins and webkinzinsider!!!
my newest webkinz is

eggo the chicken:bokbok:

i want the whimsy dragon or the basset hound
Old 07-17-2008, 09:43 PM   #1467
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Um um um um....................... EVERYTHING! Visiting the fourm keeps me sane when I get bored, the rare schedule does guess what , and I get to be up to date!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #1468
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

Answer: Well, I'd have to say the forum as a whole. It's packed with members and posts that help one another and give tips. It also helps someone find friends and find party guests and a good trade.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:46 PM   #1469
chippychips
Gift Guru

chippychips will become famous soon enough

Question:
Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

Answer:
There are many features that I simply love on WebkinzInsider. One of my favourite feature is the WIGEV Guide (WebkinzInsider Gift Exchange Value Guide), which is also very helpful. It's helpful because it shows the value of each and every Webkinz World item that is known. This helps everyone know the value of an object, and you can have a fair trade too!
chippychips is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 PM   #1470

Tman28 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful feature on Webkinz Insider is the Front Page, Because when I want to know if theres anything that is going on in webkinz world, that is exactly where I am going to go before anywhere else :-) Rulez!!!! :rott:
Tman28 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania