Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #1441
Webkinz :)
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
The WI feature I love the most is...(oh, there are so many...) the front page because it gives me the most up-to-date information before anywhere else. I also love the rare item notification and the recipes!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #1442
MSmith83
Webkinz :)
MSmith83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The feature I like the most is the front page, it tells me everything that is going on in one spot! I also like the forum, how it is separated into different topics, and the rare items in Arte's Curio shop listing with the times. This entire site is set-up very well! I LOVE WI!!!!

MSmith83 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:48 PM   #1443
Gift Trainee

Lion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite part of WebkinzInsider is the Games Section.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #1444
jolibelle
Gift Guru

Jolibelle has a spectacular aura about

I like the new flashing PM feature! It is helpful when i am working on trades and searching!

Last edited by Jolibelle; 07-17-2008 at 09:34 PM..
Jolibelle is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #1445
fudge894
Gift Trainee

fudge894 is an unknown quantity at this point

that would definately be the front page for me. thanks for the new contest!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:52 PM   #1446
Lil Kinz
bigbenboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

When answering the question, "Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?", I reply by saying the following...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THE FORUM! IT'S SO ORGANIZED AND HELPFUL. TEHEHEHEHE! I'D ALSO LOVE A WHIMSY DRAGON OF W CARES LIL BASSET IN MY HOUSE! OMG OMG OMG! HERE'S ALL MINE!::gor::koala::seal::turt::tdf:. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!<3<3

Old 07-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #1447
Lil Kinz

hydro is an unknown quantity at this point

I find the best feature that Webkinzinsider offers is the time and rare item in the curio shop. I also like the up to date info on new stuff.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #1448
I <3 cheerleading
Gifted

Fairygirl10 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the Guides and How-tos are very informational and helpful,I use them when I'm stuck on something it's great.
Fairygirl10 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #1449
Lil Kinz

fafahow is an unknown quantity at this point

probily the best help ful thing is that tell us all the new webkinz pet i love adopting new webkinz pet and i realy want the dragon i mite give it to my sister when i get it who noes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #1450
Lil Kinz
blackbear897 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?''
I think The job center feature because then i know what to be prepared for.
blackbear897 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania