Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:39 PM   #1431
Webkinz :)
malicity is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I really like pet name feature. I always have trouble thinking about webbie names.

I heart my 27 webbies!!! :bt::bdog::clyde::cs::husky::kanga::koala::rdr::tdf::yla b:

I can't display all my webbies cause they won't let me...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #1432

horselvr1095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I think the Pet of the Month Webkinz is the most useful, because people can know ahead of time to get that certain Webkinz and put it online in that month. Thank you for the opportunity!

Owner of 65 Webkinz! Webkinz Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #1433
922coconut922

922coconut922 is an unknown quantity at this point

My son and I love using the WI Cookbook. We use it every day to make new and different foods.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #1434
hippokisses

rcmiller1023 will become famous soon enough

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

there are actually two features that i really find the most help in. 1) the recipes. i don't always have a lot of time to sit & down & figure some of my favorites out so it's nice to have a place i can go to look one up when i need it. 2) the items feature. sometimes i need to look in there to know which rare items i'm missing from my rooms & also to see if one i thought was rare is actually rare.
of course, there's always the main page. the breaking news. that is a definate plus!!! i've been able to wow some people with my knowledge just from reading that page every day.

i love being able to come to this website & find out all i need to know. i don't know what i'd do without it!!!
rcmiller1023 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #1435
jujugrl96 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me it's the forum because if I need help on anything in the ebkinz world I can always go there and ask other ebkinz users for help. The forum also helps me make new freinds and join clubs I'm interested in. I proberbly would be stuck on one third of the stuff in ebkinz.I absolutey love it! - skippyboy10 and josephpuppy1010 and all of our ebkinz
jujugrl96 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #1436
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I love so much about WI, but my favorite has to be the Wigev and the rare item pics! Thanks for all the hard work!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #1437
aek00044

aek00044 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Webkinz insider feature that i find the most helpful is the forums! I think the forum helps me a lot when i need help on something and i can also help other wi members!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #1438

sosweet is on a distinguished road

I think that the pet of the month information is really helpful , the naming page and thehouse picture that gives me an idea how to arange my room
Old 07-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #1439
Lil Kinz
Penn92 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

My favorite part of WI is the home page. I like being able to see all of the latest-breaking news quickly and WI's info is ALWAYS right, unlike a lot of other similar sites. I can trust what I read and plan my Webkinz activities and purchases based on WI's information. Thanks for being the best Kinz-site on the web!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #1440
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

"What Webkinz insider feature do I find most helpful?" Well...... Webkinz Insider is a very helpful and friendly place for people of all ages. My favorite feature tht I think is the most helpful is the tips and hints for games on Webkinz. They work really well, and I have found myself earning twice, even triple the amount I used to get before I read these tips. So for me and many other Webkinz insiders, the hints and tips for games is the most helpful feature on Webkinzinisder.com.
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania