Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #1411
Lil Kinz
zander55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the GEV section most helpful. Not only does it list item values, it includes pictures of all items so that I can be sure I have everything needed to complete my collection.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #1412
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

When I first came to WI, I loved the curio shop and recipe sections, and then I found out how valuable the games tips were! And now I use the WIGEV so often, it has to be one of my favorite features. And I love the forums where members can discuss the latest tips and news, and share our ideas and knowledge! But I think overall, I find the front page news the most helpful, as it makes it so easy to keep track of everything new in WW and on WI. Thanks for making such an all-around wonderful website!
mumsey321 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #1413
Lil Kinz
Jazz99mom is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love the new information feed on the homepage. It really keeps us up to date with all things Webkinz!

Old 07-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #1414
Webkinz :)

tigr18 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of the site is knowing what time the rare items are going to be in the curio shop. it saves me time from having to log in every hour.

I love this site!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #1415
Lil Kinz
mlev02 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most thing I feel helpful is how to make money with a money crop garden.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #1416

Princess Peach is on a distinguished road

What do i find most useful??
Easy!
either the pet name forum or the 'SOMEBODY HELP!' Forum

Princess peach
Old 07-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #1417
Gifted

weloveWebkinz is on a distinguished road

I was having a hard time coming up with just one thing that I find to be the most helpful at WI, but I will have to say that the Home page of WI is the best. I love that you can get all kinds of great information there & 99% of the time, it's info that no one else we know has heard of, so we're hearing things first! I love how it keeps us up to date on things going on in Webkinz World!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #1418

blansing is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Webkinz Games forum!! How cool is that to get ideas on how to play awesome Webkinz games!!:easter:
blansing is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #1419
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

I think the WIGEV is the most helpful.
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #1420
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

My favorite feature is the WebkinzInsider Gift Exchange Value Guide. (WI GEV) It is so helpful for everything. So I know what things are worth and and what some non- w-shop things are worth and look like! I love it!
yingxi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania