Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #1401
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The polls because I learn what other people really like or what they think about. I learn what people like most about webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #1402
Webkinz :)

125lilpiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?-
The most helpful feature of WebkinzInsider in my case is probably the Curio Shop Guide. It saved me a LOT of time getting rare items, and when WebkinzInsider was unable to predict the rare things in the curio shop, i was sad , but the thing on the top of dthe forum works just fine, andit helped me get a few rare itmes that I needed! So, all in all, whatever is predicting the curio shop items is the best WebkinzInsider feature for me.

My 1st post!!!!! Yay!!!!! Soooo happy!

I HEART MY BABIES!!! ALL 16!!!!! SOO CUTE!!!!

:pig::easter::lion::rbt::clyde::bokbok::ph::rdr:
Old 07-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #1403
♥I LOVE MY

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

I think that the gift exchange values are the most helpful and usefull part of this forum becaue you can make sure thaht every trade you do wether its on the GE or with a friend or even just on Webkinz World!!
♥ANNAMARIE313♥
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #1404
kem71494

kateykatey is on a distinguished road

The Webkinz Insider feature that I think is most helpful is the Cookbook and all the recipes! It makes it really easy to find all the recipes because they are all in one place! I really appreciate all the time that Webkinz Insider Members take to find them for everyone can use them! Thanks!
kateykatey is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #1405
Lil Kinz
allieoop11 is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing that i find most helpful on webkinzinsider is the front page, because it lets me know what new things are happening in webkinz world. THANKS WEBKINZINSIDER!

:lion::el1::kanga:
allieoop11 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #1406
Gifted

iccir is on a distinguished road

I love WI the most just for being so up to date. Just the front page is so helpful letting me know everything whenever I have questions. For example, I get confused by the Front Page newspaper in WKW, like the Star Challenge, and it's great to just log on to WI because I know it'll be explained better here. I love WI!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #1407
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

No doubt for me, the most helpful is the Webkinz Information Center -- I look at several times every day!!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #1408
ow Edward Cullen has

iceskater4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the most helpful thing on WI is the name section because if u can't think of a unique name u can hear other peoples opinions and hear some new ones too! Also the houses in WW because u can see other peoples creative ideas if u want to design a new room for ur pets!!! =)
iceskater4ever is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #1409

egirl101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know what helps the most it's all so great!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #1410
^^^

PeaceLuvPink is on a distinguished road

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful??
I think the WIGEV is the most helpful WI feature. It helps me make sure that I am completing a fair trade whether its here on WI or in the trading room or someplace else. Thanks so much for taking the time to make it!
♥ ♥ ♥
PeaceLuvPink is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania