Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #1351
irisheo246
Lil Kinz

irisheo246 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

im not sure if this counts but my favorite and most helpfull part of WI is the website itself i love all of it !!
i can find everything i need in one website, recipes, petnames,curio shop,employment, and so much other stuff too so basically its imposible to pick the most helpfull for me.

I LOVE WI!!!!

_emyo :ccat::koala:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #1352
peytunia
Webkinz :)

peytunia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the part that i find most helpful is the curio shop rare items announcement. it helps me know when i should go on webkinz to buy the things i want! thank you!
peytunia is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #1353
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

The webkinz feature I find most helpful is the wigev. It not only gives values for a guideline to trading, but pictures of past items that some of us would never see if it weren't for the guide. Like old holiday items or trading card items. Things that aren't shown on ww. Retired exclusives, click items, there is just so much information. Even when things like psi's were first introduced. The guide is great and the mods and admins that keep it up to date are great too!
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #1354
Kb1560

rubyslippers385 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find all of the features on WI very helpful, but the most helpful are probably the Help! I need a pet name section of the forum and the job center schedule.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #1355
monkeydood101

I think webkinzinsiders best feature is The pet name and or room ideas! It gives us great ideas and helps me alot when i get a new pet!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #1356
Lil Kinz
webbyken is an unknown quantity at this point

the forum because if you ask about something someone will answer it its very helpful
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #1357
pinkwebkinz

What I find most helpful about Webkinz Insider is the home page. I get to see upcoming events, future webkinz, secret recepies, and all things like that. I also like the schedues for the Rare Items, Daily Activities, and Employment Office jobs. Webkinz Insider gives me all of the imformation I want and more! Keep up the great work!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #1358
Lil Kinz
TeresaKay is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Luv them all but find the forum info on rare items to be the most helpful.
:toucan:
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #1359

gaiello750 is an unknown quantity at this point

The things I have found most helpful have been the Jelly bean challange thread by bert_x and the rare items listings, but I love all of Webkinz Insider - it's a GREAT site!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #1360
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

The recipes and front page news!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania