Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

KingstonDaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Curio Shop item tracking is the BEST feature it really helps me get all the rare items Arte has to offer!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #122
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I'm not sure... this forum is SO helpful... but i'd have to say the front page or the WIGEV
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #123
gnatz101

I think that the WIGEV is the most helpful feature on WI because it helps GG and gifted people find the values really easy. It is split into different sections and not just all plopped down. Good luck to all
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #124

shrekk will become famous soon enough

Which WI thing do I find the most helpful? It is all helpful. I always come on here and check the front page, it always has the fastest news about up and coming webkinz stuff. And when I first started here, I learned some new stuff about Arte and his rares. Also, by checking in the forums I have learned how to play some arcade games better.
I love the whole site!
Thanks to all the admins and mods and of course Wendy and Justin!
:rdr: is my favorite.
shrekk is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #125
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

I think the most helpful section on WI is the front page because if I am in a hurry, I can just type in Webkinzinsider (actually, its in favorites!) and I will know if anything new has happened. The WIGEV is also helful so I know whether or not trades are fair.

Thanks for the great site!

Last edited by paws; 07-17-2008 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: typo
paws is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #126
emary4
Gifted

emary4 will become famous soon enough

I find the most helpful are the somebody help and open mike threads. Somebody help because there is always someone willing to help me and they know what is happening and open mike because i can talk about problems that i am having with my friends and people are there for me with advice and kindness.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #127
Lil Kinz
kallawm is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the front page, I just check in every now and again to get the latest news.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #128

MrsG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the rare schedule the most helpful. It helps me plan for when I need to go shopping.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #129

CutieKittii is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favourite Part Really On WebkinzInsider Is The Whole Website!!!!!!!! Before I Knew About WebkinzInsider I Pretty Much Missed ALOT Of Really Special Events,Secret Recipes,And Guides That Help You With Gem Hunt,Charm Forest,Etc. Now That I Am Signed Up For Webkinzinsider I Am Sure Of Many Things. The Forum Can Help You With Making New Friends If Your New,Or Tips About Redecorating Your Webkinz Room,Tips And Guides On Games,News And Annoucements And SO MUCH MORE. There Is Also The Recipe Section And Information Centre. The Recipe Section Gives You Cool Recipes To Cook And To Solve. The Information Centre Shows What Jobs You Can Do Each Hour,Daily Activities, And Etc. There Is So Much Other Things To Say But I'm Practically Writing An Assignment!!! Even Though I Love The Whole Website My Favourite Part That Really Helps Me Is The Guide For Gem Hunt And Charm Forest. Now All I Have To Say Now Is............ THANK YOU EVERYBODY ON WEBKINZINSIDER!
Old 07-17-2008, 09:18 AM   #130
Gift Trainee

Luigi4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? I find the front page the most helpful because it tells you everything new to webkinz world! Especially because it tells you everything from Pet of The Month to food recipes to special events to what everyone want to know!!!! I am very greatful for the staff. I have just made an account but have been watching webkinz insider for the past YEAR! Thank you to all workers here at !!!!!!!!!:bas::bas:

--LUIGI4EVER
Luigi4ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania