Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 05:54 PM   #1251
Lil Kinz
mommy2threee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

For me it's definetly the rare item of the day in arte's curio shop ..... since I'm not on level 7 yet!!!:luvfrog::el1:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 05:54 PM   #1252
Webkinz :)

Destanya is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

All hail the cool people in the forum!!! Everyone was so helpful when i asked for names for my webkinz pets.
Destanya is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #1253
breezydenkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
Well what can i say there are so many helpful things like the latest news tips you are told everything you need and find that everyone helps eachother the subcibed panels that help you so you don't get lost the recipes,guides,how-to's,and a lot more so much that it would be a 5 page papper!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!
breezydenkins is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #1254
Gifted

losms7 is on a distinguished road

i like the "big" stories or breaking news because it tells us what is current in webkinz and what is coming in the future.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #1255
Lil Kinz

ashleyginger95 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature thats most helpful is the fourm. If you have a question about webkinz , all you have to do is go to the fourm and you can usally find it right away. Thanks WI Staff & Members!
ashleyginger95 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #1256
skatingprincess32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider Feature I find most helpful is the Breaking News. I love to learn about the retired pets and the newest additions to Webkinz World. Thanks WebkinzInsider for being here for me and everyone. I love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #1257
Lil Kinz
coffeec299 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful part in WI to me is the upcoming Webkinz. It always helps me know what Webkinz is coming next.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #1258
xerxia is an unknown quantity at this point

I love all of the help I've gotten from the WI forums - understanding how the curio shop works, etc.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #1259
tabithawands
Gift Trainee
tabithawands is on a distinguished road

Wow! There are soooooo many things that I find extremely helpful on this site. I guess if I have to choose just one, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess I'd have to say the forums. If I ever have a question I can almost always get a helpful answer in one of the forums.

Thanks for all the moderators do for us.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #1260
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

i think the most helpful thing is the GE..we can trade with success!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania