Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #1201
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the best feature in WI is the front page. i check it every morning because i know it will be up-to-date.
E-Angel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #1202
jewelanne

Jewela is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
The most helpful feature for me is the information on the home page. I like to know which pet will be the future pet of the month, which new items and pets to watch for, and which pets are newly retired.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #1203
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?" Personally the WI GEV Helps me the most because when im in the trading room I can scan the pages to make sure that everyone is getting a fair trade. All features are great but to me this is the most helpful
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #1204

prince1294 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I guess I would have to say that the Webkinz Insider feature that helps me the most is the cook book(s). I love cooking the newest recipes for my eight pets. And what helps me the most is coming here and looking at the new recipes that are added.

Or the front page; where the newest things in Webkinz World have been added. For instance the new contest with the Wacky Zingoz floating passed our screens. Either one, they are both very helpful.

But if I had to pick the most helpful I would still say the cook book(s).:goo::gr::pig:
Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #1205
hockeyet
Lil Kinz
emt123 is an unknown quantity at this point

What Webkinz Insider Feature do you find the most helpful??
Getting Recipes so i can make cool food

:luvfrog:
Member --emt123
Old 07-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #1206

josie392 is an unknown quantity at this point

I find everything useful and helpful,but my fave it the WIGEV and that you can ask for help without doing anything(except for typing LOL)
Old 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #1207
monkeygirl825
Lil Kinz

monkeygirl825 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you find most helpful on Webkinz Insider???

Getting updates on the new webkinz coming out and what's going to happen in Webkinz World.
:cs::cs::clyde::luvfrog::pgn::easter::wt::wt:
Old 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #1208
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

I would have to be the chat because it lets me know ahead of time all the new stuff so I know to save my money for it or know what to expect and I lets me know I am not the only webkinz crazy person
lions&wolves is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #1209
dookey54321

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the feature on webkinzinsider i like the most is all of them! there all so wonderful and helpfull most days i am on webkinzinsider more than actual webkinz! :koala::toucan:im the prowd owner of two webkinz and always feed excercise and give them love!i would appreciate a free webbie so much because moneys tight and i only get webkinz during christmas and my birthday i hope you choose someone that will take care of and love the webkinz if you dont choose me
Old 07-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #1210
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

What WI feature helps me the most? I would have to say the search bar feature. If I'm trying to remember someone's username I can type the first few letters, and it shows all the people with those letters in it! It is so helpful!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania