Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #1191
Lil Kinz
allall900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the home page most helpful because then I know what's going to happen, when it's going to happen, and some general info about it. Thanks so much for WI!!(I heart bees!)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #1192
Webkinz :)

mollie430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I find the Webkinz Insider Forum "Help" section most informative. There are lots of members that answer quickly and give me answers that I need. Thanks WI! You're the best!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #1193
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

What WebkinzInsider feature do I find most helpful? That would be the breaking news section because you keep me up-to-date with everything webkinz related so I know more than our retailers do! Great job!
pattie1970 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #1194
ruby137

Lovegirl is on a distinguished road

I love being able to post, because if I need help my friends on WI will help. Or if I have a question, they will answer and if something happened they will tell me how they feel

Last edited by Lovegirl; 07-17-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Lovegirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #1195

Arwen is an unknown quantity at this point

THere are actually alot of features that i find helpful. But if I had to choose i would pick the breaking news and the WIGEV would come in a close second.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #1196
cookiekinz98

snuggiepuppy is on a distinguished road

I like the ability to post and throw partys. I like being able to post pictures of my house and my webkinz in their best outfits. I like ordering avatars and signing up for various activities (wether they are sucessful or a failure)
Old 07-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #1197
zinerator is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature I find the most helpful is the recipe section it makes it easy to find new recipes and makes my life easier
Old 07-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #1198
Super Kinz

I think the most helpful section is the Games in Webkinz World it is so much easier to get the trophies with all the help!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #1199
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"
I think the Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value ( WIGEV ) is the most helpful tool . I think this is the MOST helpful tool because i use it EVERYDAY! and i refer to it even if i go to a different site , it is so well orginized and has really fair values! No other feature can compare
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 05:13 PM   #1200
Lil Kinz
Dalene1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like that you tell us what pets are retiring before Webkinz does that way i know wich pets to buy before everyone else does

And the secret recipes
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania