Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 04:50 PM   #1161
teddy2972
Webkinz :)
teddy297 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The most helpful Webkinz Insider is the Newz and Insider Info area. It helps keep me and others up to date on what is new with Webkinz. It also helps let me know what Webkinz are retiring so I can go buy them for my ever-growing collection. The second most helpful feature is the Help! I Need A Pet Name section of the forum. I love getting opinions on my pets names as well as getting (and giving) name suggestions. It can be really difficult to name the Webkinz and I really appreciate the help I recieve!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #1162
spyygrrl

spyygrrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

the one feature i love the most is the bar that tells you when to log on to get a rare item
Old 07-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #1163
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

what WI helps you the most- i would have to say the recipie area. i love making different foods and sending them to people!!!!!!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #1164

Hollyforever is an unknown quantity at this point

The most useful thing on Webkinzinsider is the Artes curio shop times and things because then I can tell if part of the scientest theme (which I collect) is coming or not. Thanks for having all these features!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:53 PM   #1165
Call me Mel :)

webkinzkid40 is on a distinguished road

I ride western 2!
webkinzkid40 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:53 PM   #1166
magster2013

magster2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

wi is just awsome magster2013 pick me
Old 07-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #1167
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

The webkinz insider feature I find most helpful is that the people here are helpful in all parts like the ge, help sections, and especially the front page with all the new news.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #1168
tyiagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite feature of webkinz insider is........ being able to make polls so it can be a little easier to make important desicions...... (naming my new webkinz, LOL)
tyiagirl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #1169
Lil Kinz
Carno7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably the name section under forum because I can never decide what to name my pets and the name section always gives me new ideas.I love Webkinz Insider keep up the great work.Rock on
Carno7 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #1170
Happy Summer!
Gift Guru

marieswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

There are many features that I love on this site, but the most helpful for me is the Gift Exchange. It helps me to acquire items I would not be able to get otherwise and it helps to get rid of my doubles.
marieswebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania