Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #1151
Polkadotsmiles
Webkinz :)

PolkaDotSmiles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I find the front pages stories the moct helpful.
And also the curio shop rares listed at the top of the page and the cookbooks
Keep up the good work yall
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #1152
YAY! I am a

sarahlaw97 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

The WebkinzInsider feature I find the most helpful is the front page (News). I always go there for the future updates. I love to know when stuff is going to happen before hand so I can be online on time for the event. Thank you for WebkinzInsider.
Sarahlaw97
Old 07-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #1153
Lil Kinz
pandarama001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?

I find the foum part of WebkinzInsider because it really helps and it organized really well. I have lots of questions and the forums really help. The notices are very helpful too. I don't know which one's more helpful though, they're kinda both the same amount of helpfulness (if that's a word).

<3
pandarama001 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #1154
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

i think the "help" section is. cause then u always have someone to answers ur questions
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #1155

kinzrkool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the front page is the most helpful. It tells us right when we get there what is new and cool. It is so fun and cool that WI people work so hard to get this info for us! Thanks WI!

P.S. I hope I get the Lil' basset hound. My Lil'sis wants is SOOOOO bad! she is cute. I like the dragon.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #1156
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

What I find on WI that is the most helpful, is the WIGEV. Its GREAT to have place to go, and make trades much easier with it!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #1157
Call me Mel :)

webkinzkid40 is on a distinguished road

If I had to say, the most helpful thing to me is probably the homepage. I get alot of imformation on there like recipes, what is new/retiring, and stuff like that!!!!!! I love webkinzinsider.com!!!!

Hope you pick me!

Proud owner of 12 webbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by webkinzkid40; 07-17-2008 at 04:50 PM..
webkinzkid40 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #1158
Triton is on a distinguished road

There are a lot of helpful features to insider but finding Arte's Rares or information about glitches are the most helpful to me.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #1159
sissarah

sissarah is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing I find most helpful at WebkinzInsider is technically everything! I love the forums where I can get help with lots of things, I love that you help with SO many awesome recipes, that I can meet so many other Webkinz lovers, I love that anything other people and I may not notice and you do, you post here for us to see and know, that you tell us EVERYTHING new when you find out even if we might be able to see it by just going to Webkinz, that you have such awesome guides, that your so devoted to Webkinz so its unlikely I'll miss something in the WebkinzEShop or maybe Webkinz itself, and the AWESOME smileys+1,000 things I can't remember right now or haven't seen since I'm kind of new! Thanks for rocking so much and being so aweome about Webkinz!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #1160
momoftrips is an unknown quantity at this point

The WI section I find most helpful is the Rare item tracking. I like knowing when I need to visit Arte
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania