Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #1081
Webkinz :)
big_papa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

There is SO many things about webkinz insider that i find helpful but the thing i find the most helpful is the tips about all the games in webkinz world! Thanx to those tips i have actually won a trophy!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #1082
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful? Definitely the the trading guide! Without it there would be no way to tell if your are getting a fair deal or not.
aippr is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #1083
Mommoes
mahgwet is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooops, I meant to say I couldn't live without the FORUM for Artie's Curio Shop! I haven't learned how to edit yet.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #1084

ceconge4 is an unknown quantity at this point

The most helpful features for me are the Rares on every page and the WIGEV. I also like looking at everyones WW homes, I get alot of ideas. Thanks for such an outstanding site and awesome contest.
ceconge4 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #1085
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

Wow..theres so many I like..uhh, I guess the WIGEV && and GE. I love them. :] Thanks for having them!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #1086
Look, look, I'm a
Gift Guru

BaileyBunny is just really niceBaileyBunny is just really nice

The Webkinz Insider feature I find most helpful is the WIGEV. It provides you with an idea how rare something is, by its value, plus gives pictures of things I definitely had never seen before when I joined here. Plus I know it takes a lot of work to keep up, so thanks!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #1087

holy moo moo is an unknown quantity at this point

What WI feature do you find most helpful? Probably, the Main Page because yall always keep me up to date with Webkinz World; even if I haven't signed into Webkinz World, I always come here and know whats going on (:
Old 07-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #1088

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

My reply to the above question is....Everything.
I find different parts of the site that are very helpful to me besides the forums.

I always check the news section, I find things not only helpful but interesting, It tells me what the next pet of the month is as well as retired webkins so i can figure out which ones to get next.
I also love the feature of looking up a webkinz, Sometimes the special object that you get with your adoption thats exclusive to that pet helps me make up my end choice as to which pet to buy.

The forums help me with information and Help, there is always someone on hand to lend an ear, and most of the time i dont even need to post, because someone has already asked before and the answer is already waiting for me.

I enjoy the discussion that everyone has, Everyone has a valued opinion and i like that, Your not made to feel silly for having a different opinion than others.

Overall Webkinz Insider is my fav site besides the actual webkinz site, I spend most of my time reading the forums even when i dont post.

Love and peace Gemma
Evolution2k7 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:52 PM   #1089
hdz503
hdz503 is an unknown quantity at this point

I use the guides and lists for all the rare, exclusive, retires and CSO stuff all the time. Really helps in collecting all the pieces to a room
Old 07-17-2008, 03:53 PM   #1090

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

The thing about WebkinzInsider that is most helpful is Probably the Somebody Help Forum, and The front Page. The Front Page notifies everyone about everything thats going on, and it help members, OR guests. The Somebody Help Forum helps because If someone needs help, everyone has a chance to help, and you can get many answers from ALL of our members.

Love,
☺cookie
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania