Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #1031
BetsyBoo52
Webkinz :)

BetsyBoo52 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love being able to look ahead to the daily activities in the future. It really helps with getting wish tokens and going on for celebrations and such!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #1032
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I find the trading program the most helpful. It is secure, safe and most importantly fun. It is good for all ages, not just adults. I love the security that it brings. Having people in there like Gift Gurus and Coaches that make sure that both sides of the trade is fair. Even beginers they give advice to and help them throughout the process. Thanks so much WI!

~Sizemore24

Last edited by sizemore24; 07-17-2008 at 03:22 PM..
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #1033
PrettyPeach101

PrettyPeach102 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like how at the top of the page it shows what times the rares can be found in the Curio Shop. And for all the different time zones as well. It really helps me to complete my rare room themes.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #1034
043154tb

043154tb will become famous soon enough

There are so many helpful feature but the most helpful has to be
WI News and Announcements on the form because it alawys gives you updates of webkinz world and of webkinz insider. So you won't miss anything imported, exciting, or fun.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #1035
KE58V5VM
Lil Kinz

feely3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Hi i am new and want you old members to tell me how it rolls .LOL! i have 10 webkinz and love them all i have dasher the raindeer:rdr: sweetdom the chiwuwu :chi:a frog named xiuxiu celese the hippo danieliz the panda puddles the curly hair dog:wt: noodle the poodle lulu the elephant :el1: a unicorn name sparkle and brandon the bull frog. talk later PS tell me about your pets tata.
feely3 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #1036
roxy2430
roxy2430 is an unknown quantity at this point

The WebkinzInsider feature i find the most helpful everything because when I have a question about anything I can always find the answer on here.
roxy2430 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #1037
KE58V5VM
Lil Kinz

feely3 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for reading
feely3 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #1038
webkinzgrl770

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

:toucan:I LOVE Webkinz Insider! I like to make recipes, discover new items, and more! I would love Webkinz Insider 1,000,000,000 % if I won the Dragon! My friend has the Dragon, and I have the Toucan. Not fair!:toucan::toucan::toucan::toucan::toucan::dragon ::toucan::toucan::toucan:
Old 07-17-2008, 03:21 PM   #1039
Lil Kinz
Voogie is an unknown quantity at this point

It's hard to say which feature is the most helpful, but I would have to say either the WIGEV or the WI Webkinz Cookbook. I like the WIGEV because then I can know the value of different items and also when an exclusive appears in the Curio Shop. I like the WI Webkinz Cookbook because that's how I learned about lots of recipes that I didn't even know existed on Webkinz and if I forget how to make something, I look it up in the WI Webkinz Cookbook.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #1040
david cook is a
Gift Trainee

webkinzrcoolio123 is on a distinguished road

i think the thing that helps me the most on wi is the pet name secction and the gift exchange because it's hard trying to find a uniqe name and the gift exchange beacause if you dont want to keep your stuff you can trade it!!!!!!!
Closed

Tags
great contest!!!!, i loveyou wi!<3cookies, i might win, i wish gl to u all!, katlyne24, ktt34 says thanks, moomoolii is thankful, superstar wants to win, webkinz mania