Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/new-webkinzinsider-monthly-webkinz-giveaway-7-a-345917/)

Wendy07-17-2008 08:22 AM

NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

Justin and I wanted to keep the monthly Webkinz contests going because last month's was SO successful. There were thousands of entrants! This month we are pleased to offer the rare Webkinz Whimsy Dragon and the W Cares Lil Basset Hound, which is only available at Walgreens. Here is your chance to win one!

:dragon::bas::dragon::bas::dragon::bas::dragon::bas::dragon::bas::dragon::bas::dragon::bas:

For this month's contest, you simply need to post here and answer the following question:

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

All members that post an answer here will be entered in the Webkinz Giveaway! You may only answer once. The thread will remain open until 8/15/08 at midnight Eastern time, and the lucky winners will be randomly selected and announced on 8/16/08. Good luck to all participants!

Wendy
:wi:

icecreamsoda1307-17-2008 08:43 AM

Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

What webkinzinsider helps u the most>? probably the Pet name in the forum or the houses in webkinz world cause then i get new ideas.

deblynn07-17-2008 08:44 AM

Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Monthly Webkinz Giveaway 7/17 - 8/15/08! Win a Whimsy Dragon or W Cares Lil Basset Hound!

I love to be able to trade some of my multiples of exclusives and PSI's, etc. for things I don't have. It's been awesome! Thanks for having this feature.

gabee07-17-2008 08:44 AM

The webkinz insider feature i find most helpful is the forum. It is seperated into groups, which makes it easier to find exactly what im looking for! Thanks WI staff!

#1webkinzluver07-17-2008 08:44 AM

"Which WebkinzInsider feature do you find the most helpful?"

I think the WIGEV.

Athena07-17-2008 08:45 AM

the job center schedule

also if I am having glitch problems I find it comforting to know that others are too and it is not just me so hopefully Ganz will do something about a problem that many are having.

Cappy07-17-2008 08:45 AM

There are many WebkinzInsider features that I find helpful, but the one I find most helpful is the Job Center.

tweeterbug9807-17-2008 08:45 AM

I love all the features of WI...however, the most helpful for me is finding out when the rare item of the day is in Arte's Curio Shop. This saves a lot of time for me. :)

Tinkerbella07-17-2008 08:45 AM

I personaly find the front page (top stories) most helpful,, it keeps me up-to-date without taking very long and serching though tons of pages!! :).
you guys are AWSOME @ being "sykics" if you will and giving us SO much info before it happens!! :)..

i will never miss another thing on webkinz thanks to you!! ;)..

keep up the great work

Tinkerbella
♥♥♥

07-17-2008 08:45 AM

What WI helps you the most- Probalay the Guide and How to's and the Help I need a name! section. With the fourm on everything you can't get confused.