Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 AM   #951
dadora1
Webkinz :)

dadora1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing would be that it's just getting cold enough to snow.and that all the little kids are dressed up,and that school's going to be over with for christmas break soon.
dadora1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 11:01 AM   #952

Liz727 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I don't do much on Halloween, but my favorite thing is the candy! I love the candy probably because I don't eat much of it durong the year...so on Halloween I have a reason for eating as much candy as i want!!
Liz727 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:01 AM   #953

kraztkitty101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Simply my favorite thing about halloween is all of the scary stuff! i love to be spooked!
kraztkitty101 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:02 AM   #954
webkinzmomangie is an unknown quantity at this point

hello my favorite thing about halloween is definitly pumkin carving we get like three or four pumpkins and all of them will have a different theme like something happy something scary or something sad we use stencils to carve them and it takes a long time but we get to spend time together as a family and when the pumpkins are done they look amazeing i can't wait to do it this year and i also love seeing all the kids dressed up so cute this year my two little ones are going to be cheerleaders for the clemson tigers i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

e love webkinz and
Old 09-28-2008, 11:02 AM   #955
WhiteTerrierFan

I love trick-or-treating with friends on Halloween.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #956
QTsuzie

kufan35 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love to make lots of Halloween treats for the family, neighbors and my kids classmates. I enjoy giving out candy and taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. All of us pick out our pumpkin to carve and decorate!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:04 AM   #957
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween is walking my daughter and her friends around the neighborhood trick or treating and checking out all the other cool, cute, and scary costumes that children are walking around in that evening.
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #958
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

i have to answer this for my son---he loves all the things that move around....yesterday he saw a broom that floats around the room and thought that was so cool. he loves everything about halloween..just not the trick or treating because he doesn't like candy!!!! he gives all his candy to his dad!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #959

LeslieT is on a distinguished road

Not so much the candy now that I'm an adult. More just the fun theme overall...the fall season, the crispness in the air, the color of the leaves, the pumpkins & cider, the costumes. It's my favorite holiday!!
LeslieT is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #960
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

well my favorite thing is going to my churches candy carnival its super fun and giving candy out to all the other kids and seeing all the cute costumes
catbuster is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!