Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #941
Lil Kinz
MsDolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi! Halloween is so much fun! Its the only time of the year you can be whatever you to be, dressing up is so much fun!! I love the little bat, I love that you can open his wings! Cool!
MsDolly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #942
Webkinz :)

"G"Momma is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is all of the fun the kids and adults can have together decorating and playing games and sharing of the candies and treasures.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #943
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I like dressing up and and seeing all the houses all decked out in halloween decor!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM   #944
Lil Kinz
mlynn1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween, is hanging out with all of my friends when we are trick-or-treating.
mlynn1997 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #945
MegaZega
Gifted

MegaZega has a spectacular aura about

My favourite thing at halloween is the chance to be someone else for a day!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #946
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Oh, what a net idea! I think my favorite thing about Halloween is...dressing-up as something you're not-and alllll that candy! *Hope I win* Thank you!
Keep Smilin'
PrincessT.
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #947
Starr27 will become famous soon enough

I love everything about Halloween. I think that this year, though, my favorite thing would have to be that it is my 10 yr wedding anniversary!!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #948
MY DOG JUST ATE MY

oakley16 has a spectacular aura aboutoakley16 has a spectacular aura about

my favortite thing about halloween is getting dresse up and goinh out with to of my best guy friends( that i've known for practicly my whole life ) and going trick or treating!!
oakley16 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #949

125lilpiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, so my favorite thing about halloween is that I get to hang out with all of my biffles, asking for candy! I think that that is pretty awesome! Also, you burn lots of calories walking around getting the candy!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 AM   #950
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

As shall I desire to be entered into this contest.

Interesting avatar there Wendy! I was like...........wow that looks familiar, then I realized its the photo thats in those ads! LOL

Creative~

TJr
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!