Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #921
OMG is that a
Webkinz :)

terrior29 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

id have to say the candy mmmmmmmmm :]
sweet contest!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #922
Lil Kinz
IceChills is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Man i really hope i win cuz my expiry date is in october 18
IceChills is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #923
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

Well, my favorite thing about Halloween, is opening the door when the little kids are there and seeing their outifts. Theres just something about that moment that I just LOVE.
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #924
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about halloween is thhe decorations! I love decorating up my house, inside and out. It never looks as scary as we want it to, but it still looks good!

Thanks for hosting this fun contest!
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #925
happy holidays(:
Webkinz :)

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

my favorite think about Halloween is the costumes! I love how unique and colorful they are. So are even scary!
swags22 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #926
Lil Kinz
musketeer12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav thing about Hallow's Eve would have to be hanging with friends and enjoying the holiday. I don't really enjoy the candy part because I'm a Type I Diabetic, But it's still one of my fav holidays!
musketeer12 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #927
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

The things I like best are seeing the little ones dressed up so cute or scary. I like the sound of the leaves when you walk through them up to someones front door. I like to give out packs of bubble tape and big chocolate bars. I like it when the trick or treaters say thank you when I give them their treat. Most of all I like having candy left over for me. LOL
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #928
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Holloween is the fun of trick or treating. I love trick or treating with all of my freinds and having a great time!!

~kinzluvor
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #929
muggle1
Gifted

muggle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My most favorite part of Halloween is pumpkin carving! I like doing all sorts of odd decorating, but pumpkin creations are the best!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #930
Lil Kinz
valh51599 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Good Afternoon Everyone! Fall has arrived and the leaves will be changing soon! Halloween is right around the corner and I can't wait to see all the amazing costumes! My favorite part of Halloween is the Trick-or-Treating! Save some candy for me! LOL Webkinz ID: VAKeefe (add me to your friends list)
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!