Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #911
Lil Kinz

tlooneytaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

hello i love halloween the scary things on webkinz this is my first halloween and i cant wait
tlooneytaz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #912
Webkinz :)
canineluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite things about Halloween is dressing up and the candy...I couldn't pick just one.
canineluv is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #913
Cherrybubbles96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The reason I love Halloween is because I love hanging out with friends, visiting Family and Friends, having a good time, being able to see the little ones dress up in their new costumes that they have been dieing to put on for I do not know how long, going on www.webkinzinsider.com to see what is new(I do evey day any ways), then I go to www.webinz.com to play with my pets and give them a little Halloween treat which is a new costume and a piece of candy, decorating my webkinz house all halloweeney, and last but least just enjoying Halloween with everybody around you I think that is the main reason. Thaks for leting me enter the contest -cherrybubbles96

Last edited by Cherrybubbles96; 09-28-2008 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: left out somethings and typing eror
Cherrybubbles96 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #914
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

My favorite thing about Halloween is the pumpkins!
daelcare is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #915

bookitty504 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything about Halloween! I love the weather, the costumes, the decorations, and of course, the candy!!!! Halloween also means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!
bookitty504 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #916
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

I love going around house to house! BTW if i win a black cat would be nice...
Old 09-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #917
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

My fave thing about Halloween is the Candy Corn!
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #918
disneylad is on a distinguished road

Everyone dressing up and decorating is my favorite thing about Halloween in real life and in Webkinz world.
disneylad is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #919
I Love You!!!

MissMe is on a distinguished road

Great idea for a contest Wendy! My favorite thing about halloween is well everything! I love to carve pumpkins Trick or Treating giving out candy to the kids. I love everything!
MissMe is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #920
Hawkecho
Hawkecho is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween because it's the only holiday that has no expectations of us but fun!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!