Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #81
Webkinz :)
retbqueen will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love dressing up in costumes!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #82
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love everything about Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. We used to have a foreign exchange student every year and most did not celebrate halloween in their countries. Most of them really loved decorated the outside of the house with graves and to dressup for the trick or treaters. Now that i have grandkids, we have had to put the scary stuff on hold. So now it is more jackolanterns and homemade scare a crows. Happy halloween to everyone.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #83
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

I would love to enter the contest too!
My favourite thing about halloween is handing out candy!
Derrie is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #84
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

My favorite thing is seeing all the different costumes. It's fun to see what new costumes companies have come out with.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #85
m0m3
Lil Kinz
mom3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love halloween because I remember what that excitement was like when I look at my kids every year.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #86
Lil Kinz
jrh83 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting to dress up in a costume and be someone else!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #87

webkinzgurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dancingfeet11
My favorite thing about Halloween is the CANDY!!!!
lol so true XD ME ENTER
webkinzgurlz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 AM   #88
DXNXEX is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, my favorite thing about halloween is when i get to go trick or treating and get lots of candy!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #89
Deb
chevygirl77

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I like driving around and seeing all the creative Halloween decorations that people put in the yards. I also like going to the stores and seeing all the new Halloween items you can buy each year.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #90
Adam Lambert luvs my

samik122395 will become famous soon enough

i luv Halloween so much!!!! My favorite part is going on a haunted hay ride with my friends!!!!!!! i can't wait until HALLOWEEN!!!!
samik122395 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!