Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #851
Webkinz :)

soccer_girl5 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

my favorite thing about holloween would be dressing up and going to peoples house to get candy.
soccer_girl5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #852
You have to ask :)

Jen1023 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is just being able to be dress up. But it is gonna be alot more fun now because of my baby daughter.
Jen1023 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #853
cocomatt812

cocomatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

CANDY!!!! I LOVE THE CANDY. And going with my friends right after SCHOOL! GO WEBKINZINSIDERS
Old 09-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #854

ksparkles13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool contest idea! My favorite thing about Halloween is that it is a fun night to dress up in creative costumes, listen to spooky music, hang out with friends and family, and decorate the house with all sorts of Halloween stuff! O yeah did i mention....the CANDY!!!Click the image to open in full size.
ksparkles13 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #855
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to join please Wendy.
Good luck people. :]
My favorite thing about Halloween is how cute some of the costumes are. I always give the best costumes extra treats.
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #856
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

My FAVORITE thing about Halloween..

Trick-OR-Treating and The Webkinz Stuff!

My username is meerkat4evr!

Last edited by meerkat4evr; 09-28-2008 at 10:38 AM..
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #857
goldenpuppylover

My favorite thing is trick-o-treating and getting all dressed up for halloween!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #858
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

The reason why I LOVE halloween is that you get a chance to interact with others,sharing the joy of getting candy. Also, to see the decorations and houses that people spen so much time into is REALLY FUN. Plus, who doesn't like a wacky costume?(I was a jar of peanut butter one year, ^_^)
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #859
Lil Kinz
xxme13 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love halloween.........happy halloween to all
xxme13 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 AM   #860
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday so it is really hard to name my favorite thing about it. However, if I have to narrow it down, I would say my favorite thing about Halloween is the fact that on that one day you can go out in public dressed in a costume and no one will think anything of it, lol!
RidinHyGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!