Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:23 AM   #821
Webkinz :)

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is being able to dress up as someone else and pretend for the night.
jdvk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:23 AM   #822
koko4607

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The best thing about Halloween is decorating the house and all the scary movies! I also love the color of the leaves and walking through them.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:23 AM   #823
Lil Kinz

heartshapedspot is an unknown quantity at this point

THE CANDY!!!!
heartshapedspot is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:23 AM   #824
DLV96 is an unknown quantity at this point

♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
Old 09-28-2008, 10:24 AM   #825
Lil Kinz
lucy9195 is an unknown quantity at this point

what i like best on halloween is that you get to dress up and be someone your aren't for a day!!!!!!
lucy9195 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #826
DLV96 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best thing is decorating!!!! and also getting candy! ooh and lets not forget dressing up, including my dogs one doesnt even have to wear a costume he can be a marshmellow or a furball!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #827
Call me *Pancake*

panlily is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav thing bout Halloween would have 2 b seein all my friends in their funny, weird or scary Halloween costumes.
panlily is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #828

babygirl1211 is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing about i love is carving pumpkin my family does it every year

we go to the pumpkin patch every year....
babygirl1211 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #829
Lil Kinz
nanifish1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i am nanifish1. My favorite thing about halloween is going trick-or-treating with alll My best frineds. I als o love to dress up and get TONS of candy!!! Please pick me.... my mom said i am not allowed to waste my money on webkinz anymore. So i want one!!!!!:bokbok:
nanifish1 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #830
Frankie Jonas has

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

I Love the costumes! its sooo much fubn dressing up and being something your not!! and then u can have your friends guess who or what u are! then u can Trick or Treating and get LOTS of candy! YUMMY!!!!!!
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!