Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 AM   #791
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi,
My favorite thing about Halloween is watching the kid's get caught up in the excitement of dressing up and becoming someone or something else for the night; oh what magic.
sherrylaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 AM   #792
Webkinz :)
cheershelby is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My absolute favorite thing about Halloween is making my children's costumes and taking them trick or treating....love it!!! I also love taking my oldest son and his friends to a different haunted house every year. Please enter me in the contest
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 AM   #793
Edward Cullen ♥
Gifted

Animalworld116 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

OMG! My Favorite Thing About Halloween Is The Costumes And Decorating The House! I Am So Thankful For God To Have Created This Wonderful Holiday! The Candy Is Good Its Just The Creativity Of The House And Costumes Thank The Lord Everyone Today About Your Favorite Thing!
Animalworld116 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #794
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite thing is going trickortreating with my friends in the craziest outfits we can think of!(Last year, i attempted to dress as a Zingoz!)
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #795
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

My favorite thing about Halloween is the fantasy of being something you aren't (although I have gone as a disgruntled postal worker before.) I've started buying Halloween costumes for my webbies. I have about 60 ideas for webkinz Halloween costumes but I haven't adopted that many yet. They may have to change costumes during the day and go out again.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #796
Bacillys

The best about Halloween is without any question the chocolates that we get
all the different kinds and best of all you get to have it as much as you want in one sitting; There is not another day when we can do that, Halloween bets any other holiday up with candy ofcourse lol.
I hear that it gets even better as you older bc then you can eat as much as you want before you even get home.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #797

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

my favorite part of halloween is trick-or-treating
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #798
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite part of Halloween is thinking of an awesome costume to wear ;]
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 AM   #799
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

My favorite Thing about halloween is Trick or Treating, and Handing out candy, if anyone comes to us
Thanks for this contest!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 10:13 AM   #800
punkdog5050

punkdog5050 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of halloween is getting to act like a little kid again. as a teenager, my friends and i always enjoy going door to door and getting free candy. people always comment on our age, but we just laugh it off and have fun
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!