Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #771
Webkinz :)

gabee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing abou thalloween is the candy and the fun songs!
gabee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #772
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

View Post Originally Posted by DES
Hallow, I would love to be entered into the contest, thank you
Never saw the note saying to post why, I love halloween because I love a little ones who come to the door, they are so adorable.
DES is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #773
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Oooh Good luck everyone!! Hallooween is great for dress-ups & going to parties with everyone in costumes!!

Last edited by KortnyStar; 09-28-2008 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Say favorite
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #774
is a crazy
Gift Guru

kooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of lightkooky9 is a glorious beacon of light

I'd love to enter. I love Halloween becuase of the funny costumes and the candy, of course!
Thanks!
kooky9 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #775
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

I love seeing the costumes, and the fun food, and of course I like to go trick-or-treating with my younger brother...getting too old for candy-hunting though! I'm going to pick up one of those UNICEF boxes at Hallmark and go trick-or-treating for a good cause. My favorite of all of those is probably the food, because it's really funny and fun to make creepy-looking and cute cupcakes, bone biscuits, etc.
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #776
Shikili is an unknown quantity at this point

Great contest!!

My favorite thing is the fall weather and seeing al the kids dressed up and having so much fun!
Shikili
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #777
emmies447

emmies447 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about holloween is dressing up in costumes! P.S. do you mail the webkinz or give me the code or well how do i get my prize if i win?l
emmies447 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 AM   #778
froggyluver9 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is, Seeing everyones costume, decorating my house, and going trick-or-treating with my best friends!
froggyluver9 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 AM   #779

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is taking my kids to the local "pumkin patch" this is an all day activity. They have petting zoo, all the fresh apple dider and apples you can eat while there. There is a VERY cool silly fun haunted hayride, that goes into the corn fields, the woods, through a creek, and by all sorts of props along the way, & even a very cool UFO w/ real aliens waving. There are music stages, baby chicks, rabbits, pigs displays, hayforts, playgrounds, and awesome slide rides all over the farm!! And before you leave for the day you pick out your pumpkins and anything you want from the bake shop and farmers market. I have been doing this for 18 years w/ my kids. I have a 20 yr old, and now 8 & 7 yr old. We also goto to indian Pow Wows this time of the year and watch the great dancers, costumes, get face painted, eat fry bread, & listen to the story tellers.

And then we wrap up the Halloween season by for my daughter everyyear we attend a Juliette Lowe (founder of Girl Scouts, whose birthday is Oct 31st) birthday party event. And then all the kids have School dances w/ costumes and lots of fun.

The kids ALL enjoy all these wonderful, sights, sounds, tastes, delights & joys. I enjoy watching them be happy. And I love these things too.. which is why we go again & again.

I love Autumn and Halloween!! My most favorite time of the year!!!
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:07 AM   #780
swimmerguy12

swimmerguy12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will enter!
My favortie thing about Halloween is Trick or Treating!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!