Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #761
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Oo Great contest!

My favorite thing about halloween has got to be the costumes on all the kids. It is great to see them dressed up and trick or treating!
bflyangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #762
gg6464
Webkinz :)

gg6464 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is when these little 4 year olds dress up in classic costumes :ghost, witch, vampire, mummy, etc. Their faces when they get their pieces of candy just light up into pure happiness!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #763
Gift Guru

enny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guideenny26 is a golden guide

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is CUTE costumes, not scary ones!
enny26 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #764
Danielle(Dani)♥

Dolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite thing about halloween is probably being anything you want to be (Costumes). You can be anything you want each year. Every year can be different.
Dolphingirl56 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #765

ninah2 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is my birthday cause its on halloween
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #766

tinyroddy is on a distinguished road

My favourite part about halloween is the costumes and the candy!
tinyroddy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #767

morgan57 is on a distinguished road

my favorite thing about halloween is seeing all kinds of different costumes and i love ghosts and halloween items i love halloween soooo much my username is HUBBA9
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #768
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

I love seeing the children in their costumes! Thanks for entering me into the contest.
Honeypie is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #769
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I love the history of halloween....I love taking my siblings out trick or treating....they always give me some candy. Because i get startled too easily.....I dont go up to haunted houses but the kids love them. I normally dress up like a clown....and for some reason that scares kids. So i leave my makeup off and do some balloon animals or even a sword/flowers. my login name is different than here....tribble13. I would love to give my neice the cat for a gift.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #770
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I love everything about Halloween---the colors of fall, the kids dressing up, giving out candy and gettting to see all the kids in their great costumes. I love the decorations and the great mood people are in when you go out shopping. I love to just drive around and see all the beautiful artwork displayed in peoples yards, to honor the season. Some folks have such great imaginations.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!