Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #671
IagoParrot
Webkinz :)

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love the candy and decorating of my house and my WW house.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #672
pixlepix is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Cam i enter
Old 09-28-2008, 09:39 AM   #673

dragonlady64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The thing I like best about Halloween is the bonfires with the smell of woodsmoke in the air, and the crackle of the crisp leaves underfoot.

Thanks for another awesome contest!

dragonlady64 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:39 AM   #674

rockstarmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

I would love to join, I really want a halloween webkinz.

My favorite thing about halloween is dressing up in the scary costumes, then going trick or treating.

And i love logging into webkinz during that time to see all of the spooktacular events they have in store for us! it's a spooky good time.

Boo!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #675
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite thing is going out in a fun costume with my cousins!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #676
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

The thing I love about Halloween is watching my daughter have fun at our church's halloween festival doing the cake walk, riding the train, and other things.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #677

twilight_kitten is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is i love to decorate our house and to hang out with my friend like i do every year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
twilight_kitten is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #678
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I love seeing all the neighbours on the street at trick or treating time - I wish folk would visit with each other more than once a year!

Click the image to open in full size.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #679

ryma is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the uncontrollable thrill on the faces of my kids. From picking out the costume to looking at the candy they got. They love it!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #680
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I enjoy dressing up & pretending to be some sort of friendly character.

Halloween must be safe, keep your kids safe always.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!