Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #611
Corinne17
Gifted

Corinne17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi Wendy!!!
My favorite thing about Halloween is trick-or-treating with my friends and getting lots of candy.

<3-Corinne17
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #612
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The thing i love about halloween is that i get to see EVERYBODY'S halloween costume and sorta laugh if i see some REALLY funny ones !

P.S me and my BFFS are gonna be jonas brothers fans for halloween !!! It's going to be SOO much fun!
lauraannairene is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #613
Webkinz :)

HOGfreak is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that you get to be anyone who you want and dress up. No one can ever tell you what you have to be.

This is my username: HOGfreak and my email address is ambollinger*********** HOGfreak is my name too.
HOGfreak is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #614
pmore
Gifted

pmoremommy is on a distinguished road

My daughter's favorite thing about Halloween is the candy, of course. She likes to go door to door to collect it, but she also loves to answer her own door and hand it out.

Thanks for the contest!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #615
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My favorite thing about Halloween is the parade at my school!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 09:25 AM   #616
Mom said I'm a
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is going to haunted houses!! They scare me so much, but it's all just fun!!
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:25 AM   #617
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations and seeing all the scary houses that people have decorated for trick or treaters!
Rikku is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:25 AM   #618
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all of the clever costumes that people wear! Thanks for another great contest WI!!!
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #619
Kitakiki
Gifted

Kitakiki is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is going Trick-or-Treating with all my friends.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #620
2jake10

2jake10 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is going trick or treating. My webkinz name is 2jake10 just in case you want to add me in ww.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!