Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #571
smk
Gifted

smk is just really nicesmk is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween are all the crafty decorations to make!
smk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #572
Webkinz :)
sapierce is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the faces of my children light up as they pick out their halloween costumes and the smiles they have as empty the candy out of their pumpkins. I love the sugar rush they get from eating the candy cause I can get them to do more around the house. ;-) I love All Hallows Eve.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #573

jstar107 will become famous soon enough

i LOVE halloween because of candy. it will be different this year because i will be at a rehersal dinner for a wedding
jstar107 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #574
mturner is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I am soooo excited about the holidays coming up!!!!!This will be my first Halloween and Christmas. Thank you WI for all of your helpful information.
mturner is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #575

Hippokinz will become famous soon enough

my favorite thing about halloween is the haunted house the local grocery store always puts on. some years, it's been really scary !

wendy, i love your avatar! ha ha, that is SO funny!
Hippokinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #576

reneexo is on a distinguished road

hm.. my favorite thing about halloween.. wouldd be everything.

i love going costume shopping, its soooo much fun. especially trying on all the different ones.

i lovee decortating my house. last year i made my dad get all new decortations so our house looked soo cool. we put up a graveyard with a fog machine and so many scary things. (it was all my idea of course!)

i love going to the haunted houses. even though they scare me so badly. like where i live there is a place called the headless horseman. and like theres a hay ride and a corn maze and so many haunted houses. i've been going since i was little, like since i was 8. we also go to many other ones, but the headless horseman is by far the scariest.

i love going trick or treaking. just getting the candy and sorting it out is so much fun, i dont know why though!

i love seeing everyone else costsumes, just to see how creative they are with the makeup and everything and to see if they are scary or just so plain cute!

i loveee waiting all year for halloween to come. and now since october is in 3 days, i am like bouncing off the walls. i cant wait to go and get my coustume and go and set up all the decorations.

i love going to get pumpkins and the carving them. we go to a pumpkin orchard ever year and its sooo much fun carving them!

oh and i love how all the leaves are changing color, it looks so pretty out side.

and i love how all the scary movies are on tv! thats the only time you can find the good ones!

ahh halloween is the best. =]

Last edited by reneexo; 09-28-2008 at 08:30 PM..
reneexo is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:14 AM   #577
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

Candy corn and scarry movies are my favorite part of Halloween!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:14 AM   #578
krisk is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is you get to put on an alter ego and be someone/something else for a day, and ohh the candy is oh sooooo good!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:14 AM   #579

kansascairn is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween, especially the outdoor decorations. Everyone in the neighborhood trys to out decorate each other- it gets pretty spooky. We have a life size stockade and working guillotine-non-lethal- of course!
kansascairn is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:15 AM   #580
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up and seeing all the awesome costumes!
Oh, and the candy is great too!
Aimless is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!