Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #561
Webkinz :)

scout35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is a tie: the candy AND the costumes. I love being able to buy all of those teeny candy bars and treats, but I also like seeing how creative people can be with their costumes (and trying to guess who they are sometimes, when I'm not quite sure!).
scout35 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 09:11 AM   #562

zoecr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that I get to make or buy a totally awesom coustume and wear it to go trick of treating!
zoecr is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:11 AM   #563
FISH6754
JellyBeanGirl67 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is trick-or-treating at night when it's dark!
JellyBeanGirl67 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:11 AM   #564

WebkinzKing44 is on a distinguished road

I can't tell you what my favorite part of Halloween is, because I love it all!
If I had to choose, I would say (you'll think this is mean) scaring people!
But, after all, it is Halloween! If you can't scare people, what actually is it?
:bas::bokbok::cmunk::chi::easter::gor:
PROUD OWNER OF A WEBKINZ BUFFALO!!!
WebkinzKing44 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 09:11 AM   #565
TC
Gifted

tchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant futuretchummer has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

i like to get candy
tchummer is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #566
jamezt is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween costumes and dressing up is the best part of the holiday. Candy is not that bad either.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #567
Flo220
Flo220 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching the excitement on all the kids faces. Carving pumpkins is fun too.
Flo220 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #568
I'm a weird

Trentcar is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is all the decorations and having fun trick or treating!
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #569
Pigsr2cute
Gifted

Pigsr2cute is an unknown quantity at this point

The one thing I like about Halloween the best is the Halloween Cartoons. I love Billy and Mandys Halloween .
Pigsr2cute is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM   #570
Hockey Is My Life

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting to watch all the scary movies on TV! Seems like all of October is filled with ALL the Halloween movies, the Scream trilogy, etc!
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!