Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #551
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love looking at all the cool costumes everyone always has!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #552
Webkinz :)

WildOrchid will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi all. What I lv most about Halloween is that for 1 day out of the yr u can dress up like ur favorite story book character, favorite movie actress or actor or just anybody u want to be. That's what I lv most about Halloween; hope everybody has a great one
WildOrchid is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #553
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching my kids get excited and dressing them up!! Also I Love to carve pumpkins.
webs4ever is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #554
Lil Kinz
kieraw is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween is my favorite holiday because I love the scary decorations. We decorate the inside and outside of my house alot so it looks like a haunted house.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #555
ejh1977
ejh1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

the thing i love about halloween is seeing all the different costumes on people ... some are orginal and some are not ... theres so many out there ...
Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 AM   #556

snpmom is an unknown quantity at this point

We love decorating the house and of course the candy!!!:sch:
Old 09-28-2008, 09:09 AM   #557
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

My favourite thing about Halloween is when my husband, three kids and I all get dressed up together and go trick-or-treating as a family. We take a family photo yearly all dressed up. The photo is always one of our favourites for the rest of the year.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #558
hippokisses

rcmiller1023 will become famous soon enough

my favorite thing about halloween is seeing what all the kids will be dressed up as. most of them look so cute!
rcmiller1023 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #559
KID-SAMAAAA~

sealo is just really nicesealo is just really nice

My favorite thing for Halloween is trick-or-treating with my friends.
P.S. I am gonna be a knite
P.S.S. if i won any of the webkinz i want the bat because i already have the black cat
sealo is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #560
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

my favorite thing about halloween is that you get to dress up, and be your favorite character.... OOH! and the candy, don't forget the candy...... like i need to get more hyper! LOL
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!