Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:55 AM   #511
Webkinz :)

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love dressing up! Although i love decorating on halloween it is so fun!!! Watching everybody have so much fun, and see everyones costme!!!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #512

wahoo13579 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is that you get to become someone you don't get to be everyday. this year I get to be hawaiian dancer. who knows what i will be next year
wahoo13579 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #513
marie75 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is all the different costumes you see when trick-or-treating.
marie75 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #514

angelfly23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is trick-or-treating.I go trick-or-treating every year.Trick-or-Treating rocks!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #515
Call me Mally please
Gift Guru

mallacine has a spectacular aura about

I love putting on cool of make-up to match my outfit. An THE CANDY!!!!!

♥Mally♥
mallacine is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #516
KHanimals10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the costumes and getting the candy!
KHanimals10 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #517

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

mine is getting dressed up as whatever you want and acting whatever is appropriate for the costume
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #518
Lil Kinz
balletROCKS!!! is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love everything about Halloween. I love the cool, crisp weather. I love snuggling up in warm blankets as I watch a scary movie with my family. I love spending time with with my family while we put up the decorations outside. I love spending hours in my bed at night imagining how awesome my costume will be. I love going to craft stores, just my mom and I, and picking out all kinds of cute Halloween decorations and wacky fabric for my costume. I love driving all around town with my brother and daddy to find the perfect pumpkin. I love carving the pumpkins with my brother, and then getting into a huge (and messy) pumpkin seed fight with him. I love playing outside in the cool weather, and then coming inside to a hot, steamy cup of apple cider. So as you can see, Halloween holds so many special memories for me, there's no way I could pick just one!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #519
flicka9389

hi! I LOVE Halloween , because well what else? THE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I also like it because we get to go in costumes, funny or scary , and hang out with our friends. After stuffing our faces with candy, we lay down and watch a scary movie! I just love haveing fear( that is not real) for such a fun holiday!

signed- flicka9389
Old 09-28-2008, 08:57 AM   #520
sunshinekd

wilfstarwatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

I love making Halloween treats, and throwing parties.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!