Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #491
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Happy All-Hollows! Thanks for the contest and please enter me in.

Last edited by wendypie; 09-28-2008 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: typo
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #492
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the costumes, there's so many to chose from!
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #493
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations. I love decorations -- thats one of my favorite thing about all holidays. I love when we have the candy bowl out, with Candy Corn in it, and the window stickers, and the [fake] pumkins that plug in to our counter. (Those are so cool, especially when a lot of the lights are out, it is so bright.) One of my favorite decoration around Halloween (probably the only s'cary' one I enjoy.) is this thing where you turn it on, and whenever you walk past it, it goes, "I am keeping my EYES on you..." and it follows where you're walking. It really funny when you first wake up, and walk downstairs, because you're not expecting it. Anyways. My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations. [:
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #494
Webkinz :)
maggiellie11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi im maggiellie11 and i would LOVE to win this contest i dont have the black cat or the bat or ANY of the halloween items Bye! i love halloween because of the candy and the decorations
maggiellie11 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #495

webkinz77 is on a distinguished road

I love going to the pumpkin farm and piking out the bigest one I can find and then weighingit to see how huge it is. I also love carving them with my dad and lighting them to see how cool they look.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERY ONE!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #496
Pandas are a

mathlvr123 is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is seeing all the little kids in their cute costumes!
mathlvr123 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #497
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing is handing out candy to the little kids! For some reason, I like it.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #498
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching spooky TV specials!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #499
Peachfuzz44

Peachfizz55 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is that you can be someone else for a night. You can be silly or crazy, stupid or clever. And it's fun,fun,fun! (And we can't forget about that candy!)
Peachfizz55 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #500
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I love the sheer childlike joy one gets at Halloween. Everyone can participate whether young or old. They can have fun dressing up and being silly if they so choose. I came from an era where there were no store bought costumes. We rummaged through our attics and created costumes from what was on hand. Having grown up in a large family where my parents made sure that we ate in a healthy, home cooked manner there were no sweets except on special occasions. BUT, Halloween was the day when we could have fun AND get a years supply of candy at the same time. I can clearly remember to this day some of those costumes and going out as a group and the the idea that strangers would just hand us treats. And, unlike today, no one ever worried about the safety of what we were doing. So, i carry over that fun and those memories and it is my favorite holiday. A feeling that I try to recrreate with my grandchildren.
gma2r is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!