Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #41
FLAM7
Lil Kinz
FLAM7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

hey everyone.... i would have to say the thing i like the most about Halloween is going trick-or-treating with my friends!!! it always so much fun!

have a nice day everyone!
flam7

proud owner of 46 webkinz!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #42
Webkinz :)
zinerator is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is the candy.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #43
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

what i like about halloween is doing a family activity together, the kids getting dressed up and some adults too and seeing the enjoyment on the trick or treaters faces when they get candy they want , especially a big bar lol
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #44

catgirl is on a distinguished road

the best thing i love about halloween is playing bingo with my grandparents and winning prizes, hoping kids dont T.P. or egg our house because we dont answer the door.lol. so thats my favorite thing about halloween!!
catgirl is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #45
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

My favourite thing is... Dressing up as much as you want and wearing funny costumes.. and the best part, nobody looks at you as if you're crazy because they're dressed in ridiculous costumes, too!
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #46
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite thing about Halloween is going Trick-or-Treating because I like to see other people's costumes.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #47

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching all the kids getting dressed up and trick or treating!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #48
James is my

JonasBros19 will become famous soon enough

I love everthing about Halloween...dressing up, scaring friends, eating candy corn, and just running around your neighborhood getting trashbags full of goodies!!
JonasBros19 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #49
I love all of my

reeses_rock is on a distinguished road

Hi!!! my favorite thing about halloween is.... is..... i like everything about halloween!!! i love sitting with my friends, and chatting about school, and all that good stuff ! and i love dressing up, because u can just dress to your personalety!! scary, cute, u decide!!! im not all that crazy about the candy, x-cept the chocolate!! i love that!!!! pppllleeeaaasssee pick me!!! my ww username is :
dystiny

thank u, and have a good day!
reeses_rock
reeses_rock is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #50
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

My favorite part is deciding on the perfect costume and seeing everyone elses costumes! I also love all the pumpkins, apples, corn stalks, and hay bales everywhere!

Our neighbors just "BOO'ed" us too! I love the little tricks that everyone enjoys doing!

Last edited by EHeinze5; 10-30-2008 at 01:00 PM..
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!