Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #441
Webkinz :)

whitchry9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love dressing up!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #442
Puff is a
Gift Guru

Pufflezz_001 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favourite thing about Halloween would have to be the dressing up and getting free candy LOL xD
Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #443
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Decorating For Halloween , is my favorite thing .
Old 09-28-2008, 08:39 AM   #444
Lil Kinz

PuppiesRok123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The stuff I love about Halloween:Carving pumpkins,dressing up,Watching scary movies,Halloween room theme on webkinz and the candy of course!
PuppiesRok123 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:40 AM   #445
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching the excitement of the little ones. They are so excited about every little thing they get!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #446
PurpleFlashes7

-Hannah will become famous soon enough

The thing I like most about Halloween is seeing everyone's creative costumes that they've come up with! :]
-Hannah is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #447
Call me Shelley (:

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

Ohhhh My favorite part is dressing up and seeing all the littler kids in there like animal and hannah montana type of cotumes<3Holloween is the best
green skater is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #448
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

After thinking about it for a while, I decided my favorite thing about Halloween would have to be carving pumpkins. Rather odd, I suppose...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #449
Lil Kinz

jewels923 is an unknown quantity at this point

i luv webkinz and i love bunnys and the cat is really cute
Old 09-28-2008, 08:42 AM   #450
alex gaskarth is a
Gift Guru

Katarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud ofKatarina has much to be proud of

My favorite thing about Halloween is that it's a great time to spend with my parents when they take us trick or treating.
Katarina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!