Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 AM   #421
Lil Kinz
Squeegii is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting to dress up and pretend that you are someone else for a day and then you get to spend that time with friends having fun.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 AM   #422
puffpie19
Banned
webkinz189 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite things about Halloween would probably be the decorations and foods-not candy! I also love the season it's in and all the fun stuff it brings!
I love Halloween!!!
webkinz189 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 AM   #423
Webkinz :)
AnnieWarbucks08 will become famous soon enough

I love the sense of community that is involved in Halloween. In the weeks leading up to Halloween, you discuss costumes and plan decorations with your friends and family, working with them to finalize your plans. And on the night of Halloween itself, you go up to the homes of everyone in your neighborhood (and perhaps beyond) and they give you candy. There is no other day where you can walk up to a random person and receive a gift, or where you would give things away to others that you have never met. I think Halloween can be seen as a time of giving and sharing and, especially, community.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #424

kinzrkool7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite things about Halloween are-
1) Dressing up and being someone else for the night!
2) Awsome scary decorations!
3) Trick-or-treating
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #425
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

My favorite thing about halloween are the scary movies and all the kids dressed in there costumes....happy halloween
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #426
^awesome much?^
Gift Trainee

puggymcpugpug has disabled reputation

My favorite thing about halloween is dressing myself and my webkinz in costumes and going trick-or-treating!
puggymcpugpug is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #427
Gifted

hogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

I like seeing what my friends kids costumes are.I am disabled so I enjoy hearing others experiences and live vicariously through them.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #428
scrubsfan94
Gifted

dancenfool06 is on a distinguished road

i love halloween becuase i love to dress up in scary coustumes and go trick or treating with my friends!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #429
♥ my

Sweeney Todd has a spectacular aura about

I love everything about Halloween. I love the fall leaves, the cool air, and buying pumpkins. I also love seeing all of the black cat decorations, watching scary shows and movies on t.v., and going trick-or-treating with my friends.

Sweeney Todd is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 AM   #430
oah!

qtpie4u is an unknown quantity at this point

What I like best about Holloween?.....hum, whats not to love about Holloween?. I love that tinggly feeling you get from the excitement of it all, Holloween make me happy. Also, this is only time of year when its okay to be whatever you want, and get candy for it, oh! that candy yumm. I would have to say aside from all the obvious reasons of what makes Holloween fun my favorite thing about it is the special time that you spend with your friends and family, the innocence of it all. Watching a glimps of my parents inner child come out when they trick or treat with me and my brothers and sister. I would have to say that's my favorite thing about Holloween.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!