Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #391
Webkinz :)

crumpl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the great costumes on the trick-or-treaters!
crumpl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #392
Lil Kinz
hmyers0923 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is one of our favorite holidays! We love to decorate our house with a grveyard and we love to dress up! We are hosting a neighborhood Halloween Carnival and Spooky Supper!
hmyers0923 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #393
TLB1977
wbknzlvr30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well let's see...where do I start, Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. I just love all the hype over it. I love going to Halloween store's and looking at all the decorations and the new costumes for the year as well as the old. I love dressing up and thinking of new costumes for that year. I love seeing how happy and excited children get. I also love decorating my house for the holiday as well as fall. It's just my favorite time of year. Oh, and let's not forget the candy. Who doesn't love candy right? I also love seeing what surprises Webkinz will have for Halloween.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #394
Robotzo

I like the Candy and the dceorasoins.

Thanks
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #395
Pocketz
RachsPocketz is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing I adore about halloween is the chance to be someone other then yourself. You can be a mystical creature, a dancer, famous, or anything you want to be on halloween. Step out of yourself and enter a new persona on the night of treats, wheter to party or candy collect, and experience the world from another point-of-view!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #396
Twilight-my LIFE
Gifted

georgeTHErabbit will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is that for just ONE night, you can be anyone or anything you want, and it doesn't matter what people think. (If only the world was like that all the time, nobody made fun of you and nobody teased you...) At least there's Halloween, right? (;

-georgie

(Happy Halloween to everyone on WI!)
georgeTHErabbit is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #397
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I love Halloween because it is the only time of year when dressing weird is acceptable.

Happy Halloween WI

Click the image to open in full size.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #398
Kinzfans5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! i want to enter the contest

*My fav thing about hallowwen is buying costumes and trick or treating withur friends
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #399

kinz dude is an unknown quantity at this point

I like going trick or treating and getting CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by kinz dude; 09-28-2008 at 09:25 AM..
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #400

gappytoo is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up in costume! It's the only time of year that you can get away with pretending to be somebody else. I also love to dress up my Webkins for Halloween! I wish I had a bat costume for my Webkins......
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!