Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #381
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I LOVE Halloween. My favourite thing about Halloween is the costumes, but I love the decorations and the fun too!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:28 AM   #382
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is getting together with my friends and eating CANDY!

~rocky654
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:28 AM   #383
Nikee

The Candy Or The Costumes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #384
Webkinz :)

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is the costumes and the fun/scary side that comes out in people!
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #385
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I love decorating for Halloween.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #386

SmoothieJamz is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely picking out my costume, and feeling the spirit. ^^
I love to really play my part in Halloween, because it only comes around once a year. (:
SmoothieJamz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #387
Obsessed with

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

Ah, Halloween. What a great holiday! Cool crisp weather, bouncing off the walls from candy, and just bieng yourself! One of the best parts of Halloween is expressing myself by making my own costume. Its not a contest who can make the best costume, to me its more of a holiday to be yourself.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #388
Lil Kinz
ctasabtn is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is by far my favorite holliday. Yea there is christmas, but I love everything about halloween, and it is less stressful. There are so many things I love about halloween, the smell of leaves and apple cider, staying up late to wonder aimlessly around the neighborhood, i dont really like candy, but my favorite part is dressing up. I ALWAYS have the coolest costume. My mom loves to help me find the right pieces to all of my costumes, and god knows, we go everywhere. In first grade i could not decide what i wanted to be. So the day before halloween, I finaly decided that i wanted to be a giraffe. Apparently nobody sells giraffe costumes. My mom and i ran around everywhere looking for a giraffe suit. Finally at sears, of all places had a giraffe print top and matching bottoms. Then we found a mask, and even a giraffe head shape trick or treat bag. Then in fourth grade I decided I wanted to be Thing 2 and one of my friends would be thing 1. No one sold thing 1 and 2 costumes, so we wound up at target buying red sweatpants and sweatshirts. Then we made felt to tape to our stomachs that said thing one and thing 2. We got blue wigs and looked great. Last year I wanted to be a devil. But the costume for a punk rocker goth emo chick fit. So i got that one. then my mom said why dont i be a punk rock devil? we got a tail and a torch and some ears that by some luck even had a million earings in them. that was the coolest costume, except my 2 year old neighbor was scared of me. But this years costume will top them all. I am going to be a penguin, my favorite animal!! So Me and my mom found a beack and some really round glasses with bling around them. I found bright orange leggings and matching converse. I got a ginaormous black button down shirt at sears, and black mittens. Then we got whit furry fabric for the tummy. I also have some black and white necklaces and a bow for my head because i dont want to be a boy penguin. I am also going to wear a black skirt. I can not wait until halloween!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #389
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

I love halloween for many reasons but, going on hayrides picking pumpkins with my family has to be my favorite I also love carving the pumpkins!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #390
Lil Kinz
wdeland78 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing would have to be the ambiance and that "fall" feeling in the air....nothing like cool, crisp air, and spooky decorations to get you going!
wdeland78 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!