Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #361
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I Love the decorations!!!!
(and the excuse to eat leftover chocolate...yum!)
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #362
nubbin55
Gift Guru

Nubbin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My Favorite thing about Halloween is EVERYTHING! Its my favorite holiday. I love making my daughters costume and the decoration inside and out, giving out candy, seeing all the little kids and dressed up pooches are always a favorite also.
Nubbin is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #363
Webkinz :)

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh i really want ont one. I love to win!!!can wait for halloween!! Good luck ever one. Who ever won im happy for you!! Bye everyone
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #364
GreekAsianPanda

Great contest!

I like Halloween because you get a lot of candy while trick-or-treating (like everyone else, right?) I also like seeing everyone else's costumes and picking out my costume! It's lots of fun to see all the Halloween decorations on people's houses. I like it when they have a fog machine, so I can walk through it as though I'm awesome or something! After I go trick-or-treating, I like handing out candy at my front door; I always race my little sister to the door because we both like passing out the candy! In conclusion, I like pretty much everything about Halloween! =D
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #365
1webkinz234 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything about Halloween!I like the scary decorations and the cool costumes. Plus all of thecandy. What could be better!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #366

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up like a scary monster and hiding around the yard. When someone comes up to my house, I jump out a scare them. I put up a large Halloween display with losts of scary props. Every year I get lots of kids and even the older ones get scared and run away. If you are not scared away, you get lots of candy.

Happy Halloween.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #367
evoys

evoys is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is taking my little sisters and seeing the looks on their faces when they see how much candy they have
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #368
candygirl9150

My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up!Its so much fun!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:23 AM   #369
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Well Halloween is my favorite holiday.This is because I love the whole thought of witchs goblins and gouls to me it is just so interesting. I love it so much that I want to travel all the way to Salem Mass. That is why I Love Halloween.I am into the decorations and costumes but my favorite part is reading and listening about the Witchs.
smskkc is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 AM   #370
lovemonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing I like about Halloween is seeing all the different costumes! I like to see what everyone is dressed up as and get new ideas!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!