Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 09:11 AM   #3631
ilikeotters
Webkinz :)

Hummingbirdfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween is a time when it is ok to dress up and get scared. I love decorating the house with our lighted pumpkins, tombstones, coffin, black lights, spider webs, sheet ghosts, and jack o' lanterns. My family and I try to light up the house so well, that it will be seen from other streets and then more trick or treaters will come to our house for some treats. We still give out the big candy bars, just like the old days. Halloween is about searching for that perfect costume, whether you want to be a scary monster or a pretty pretty princess. It is so much fun to go to Haunted Houses and to jump and get frightened by the actors in costumes. Halloween is also the time to carve jack o' lanterns. Although it is a messy job, once you see your pumpkin lit up with the candle inside, you know that all of the hardwork was worth it. Halloween is a time when they have all the monster movie marathons and when we can listen to scary tunes including my favorite, The Monster Mash. Another tradition that my family and I do is go to a haunted walk together. We always buy special treats like apple cider and donuts while we are waiting in line. And afterwards my brother buys me a Halloween face painting. Halloween is a time that is filled with family traditions, and I truly wish that it could last for more than one night.
Hummingbirdfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #3632
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the kids, excited and in their costumes!
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #3633
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Halloween has been my favourite holiday for as long as I can remember. I own more halloween decorations than I do Christmas.

For me, I love halloween tradition, I love learning about the history - like why we carve pumpkins etc. I love teaching others the ins and outs of why we dress up and decorate and to share the things people have done in the past that we don't do anymore.

I enjoy carving interesting characters. I have carved Spiderman, Spongebob, and the usual spooky creatures. Here is my Scooby Doo

Click the image to open in full size.
Kur is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #3634
whitewolf95 is an unknown quantity at this point

I could go on and on about what I love about Halloween but I have to say I can narrow it down to one huge thing. Since having my sons it is the fun and joy I get to experience by sharing my favorite holiday with them. All the things we do together and the fun we have doing them.
whitewolf95 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 10:02 AM   #3635
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

Halloween is my favorite holiday along with Christmas. I have too many things I love about Halloween. I love the cool, crisp weather and the smell of the air. Kind of like burning wood. I love the gorgeous foliage of the trees. I'm in awe everytime. It makes me want to sit on a bench outside with a cup of coffee, hot cocoa, or hot cider and admire the outdoor scenery & colored foliage all day long into sunset. It's the only time of year I let my kids bring leaves in the house (which is EVERYDAY along with sticks and rocks!) because the mix of the red, orange and yellow leaves are so beautiful.
I also LOVE all the fall decorations and can never wait to dig it out of my attic to spread around the house like my wooden pumpkins or Fall Harvest wreath for the front door. I love all Halloween tv specials on tv and get all giddy when sitcom shows I like do a Halloween special. I also enjoy curling up with a throw blanket sipping on hot cider in my fall decorated den watching these Halloween specials.
I love going to Fall Festivals and other Fall outings alike with the kids like to costume parties, and the pumpkin farm. I have a terrible habit every year. It drives my hubby nuts. If I see more than one perfect pumpkin, I can never choose between them. I must take them both home, or two or three! LOL
I love how all these things leads into Halloween. I love carving the pumpkins with our kids and taking them out in their costumes to trick or treat. I love the atmosphere of it all. Then the cherry on top of the sundae? We celebrate my birthday 3 days later! What a great time to have a birthday!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:11 AM   #3636
gonzo9966

My favorite thing about halloween is going out with my daughter and wife... tricker treating and seeing all the other gouls and goblins.

Please spot me an entry in the contest and keep up the great work!

Gonzo.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:44 AM   #3637
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

You know, it's just wonderful that so many other people are "into" Halloween! I love going to the grocery store or stores in general, or around town, and seeing people dressed at their workplace;
we did that for years, too. And always had a contest for The Best Costume, with 2 runners up.

I like it when adults, and not only the kids, dress up! I suppose that is why I still do it each year **
sindarin is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 12:04 PM   #3638
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Oh, by far the very best thing about Halloween is the candy...especially CHOCOLATE candy. I always buy five bags of candy...three to give away and two for me to eat.
Kinz Queen is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #3639
donniamatthews is an unknown quantity at this point

Let’s see my favorite thing about Halloween. Hum I think it’s the decorations…no no it’s the jack-0-lanterns…no no it’s everyone dressing up……no no it’s the scary movies….no no it’s the candy. Well I guess it is everything because you have to do it all to make Halloween fun. But my most favorite thing is the kids that come to my house all dressed up, go to my garden and pick out the pumpkin that they are going to transform into a jack-o-lantern. Then we build a big fire in the back yard roast hotdogs and marshmallows and tell ghost stories. I love Halloween.

donniamatthews is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #3640

MuppetFan is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up and trick or treating. It's wonderful to see my kids having fun.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!